Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CHEAP Sketch Dragon Gijinkas!! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
[b]***IMPORTANT: I am busy with work for an upcoming con (AnimeNEXT) since I make stickers to hand out, so the current commissions will be a slow process. Please be patient with me.****[/b] Hello!!! I need some muns guys so I'll be selling sketch drawings for cheap cheap CHEAP!! Prices: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]5000 each OR [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]1 each Only 2 Per Round (But you are free to participate in as many rounds as you want!) Examples (My Own Dragons): [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZOx05sS.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/2hEGjhE.jpg[/img] If you'd like to commission I need: Dragon: link please!! Emotion: bc idk what your dragons are like!! PoP: postable or private? are you okay with me posting it to this forum or not? Dragon-esque: do you want dragon-like parts (ears, skin, wings, etc) or not? Extra: just anything else you feel I should know! You don't have to have a gijinka design, I'm pretty good at making them myself if I do say so myself, but if you already have a previous design that'd be helpful!! And I take payment before showing the commission, no freebies o n o... Please commission me, I can get them done quick!!!
***IMPORTANT: I am busy with work for an upcoming con (AnimeNEXT) since I make stickers to hand out, so the current commissions will be a slow process. Please be patient with me.****

Hello!!!

I need some muns guys so I'll be selling sketch drawings for cheap cheap CHEAP!!

Prices:

icon_treasure.png5000 each
OR
icon_gems.png1 each

Only 2 Per Round (But you are free to participate in as many rounds as you want!)

Examples (My Own Dragons):

ZOx05sS.jpg
2hEGjhE.jpg

If you'd like to commission I need:

Dragon: link please!!
Emotion: bc idk what your dragons are like!!
PoP: postable or private? are you okay with me posting it to this forum or not?
Dragon-esque: do you want dragon-like parts (ears, skin, wings, etc) or not?
Extra: just anything else you feel I should know!

You don't have to have a gijinka design, I'm pretty good at making them myself if I do say so myself, but if you already have a previous design that'd be helpful!!

And I take payment before showing the commission, no freebies o n o...

Please commission me, I can get them done quick!!!
vHxsfVu.gifmy loser friend calls me pidgeyfree_bouncey_pidgey_icon_by_kattling-d5imd3t.gif
Slots (Round 1): CLOSED
1. @LifeWriter
2. @Chessie
3. @kozakura
4. @kozakura
5. @Pamuya

Slots (Round 2): CLOSED
1. @Gengar
2. @mikareep
3. @Direwolf
4. @Direwolf
5. @kozakura

Slots (Round 3): CLOSED
1. @Direwolf
2. @Direwolf
3. @mell
4. @kozakura
5. @kozakura
6. @assbuttsinspace

**PLEASE NOTE, WHILE I DID GET THROUGH MANY COMMISSIONS TODAY, THIS WEEKEND IS A BUSY ONE SO IT WILL NOT GO AS FAST**
Slots (Round 1): CLOSED
1. @LifeWriter
2. @Chessie
3. @kozakura
4. @kozakura
5. @Pamuya

Slots (Round 2): CLOSED
1. @Gengar
2. @mikareep
3. @Direwolf
4. @Direwolf
5. @kozakura

Slots (Round 3): CLOSED
1. @Direwolf
2. @Direwolf
3. @mell
4. @kozakura
5. @kozakura
6. @assbuttsinspace

**PLEASE NOTE, WHILE I DID GET THROUGH MANY COMMISSIONS TODAY, THIS WEEKEND IS A BUSY ONE SO IT WILL NOT GO AS FAST**
vHxsfVu.gifmy loser friend calls me pidgeyfree_bouncey_pidgey_icon_by_kattling-d5imd3t.gif
@gayghosties
Oh oh pick me *u* I'd like one of Zahrah if you don't mind. As for emotion.. happy? cheerful?? gentle-looking??? Something like that please vuv
@gayghosties
Oh oh pick me *u* I'd like one of Zahrah if you don't mind. As for emotion.. happy? cheerful?? gentle-looking??? Something like that please vuv
Imh2BZZ.gif
@gayghosties
Oooh I'd like slots as well! I can send you details over PM when I get home but I'd like two slots!
@gayghosties
Oooh I'd like slots as well! I can send you details over PM when I get home but I'd like two slots!
@Chessie I'll have her done soon! ^u^ Thank you very much for commissioning me and I'll PM you when I want payment (aka when it's done)

@kozakura You got it!
@Chessie I'll have her done soon! ^u^ Thank you very much for commissioning me and I'll PM you when I want payment (aka when it's done)

@kozakura You got it!
@gayghosties Great! I can't wait to see *u*
@gayghosties Great! I can't wait to see *u*
Imh2BZZ.gif
Ohh, I think I'd love a 'jinka of one of my dragons. May I snag a slot?
Ohh, I think I'd love a 'jinka of one of my dragons. May I snag a slot?
@Chessie Here you go~! Please enjoy ^q^ Thank you again!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/touIs8q.jpg[/img]
@Chessie Here you go~!

Please enjoy ^q^ Thank you again!!

touIs8q.jpg
@Pamuya yes you may! Please PM me details!!

With that, the first group of slots are taken!

The second group will be open tomorrow!!
@Pamuya yes you may! Please PM me details!!

With that, the first group of slots are taken!

The second group will be open tomorrow!!
@gayghosties
awwwwwww how cute!!! Thank you so much ;u;/
@gayghosties
awwwwwww how cute!!! Thank you so much ;u;/
Imh2BZZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5