Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed! Shiloh's Art shop!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
I want: A headshot of my big dragon man
Sketch/Ink/Flat/Shaded: Shaded if thats ok :3
I'm Offering: That cute dragon girl :3
References: best ref i have of him old ref sheet colours of scales, replace black with crimson
Notes: Aksel's scales look like shining gemstones when they hit light and they have that mix of green,blue with a tiny speck of red in them.
Depending on how you do his hair he has horns hidden in there so if you show his neck he has his horns down the back of his neck curling to the front but since his hair is so wild i doubt you'd need to do them XD

Quick mention! his has scales patterns under his eyes like the ref sheet and spread out on his collar bones and some on the side of his neck going back to the back of his neck and hair
I want: A headshot of my big dragon man
Sketch/Ink/Flat/Shaded: Shaded if thats ok :3
I'm Offering: That cute dragon girl :3
References: best ref i have of him old ref sheet colours of scales, replace black with crimson
Notes: Aksel's scales look like shining gemstones when they hit light and they have that mix of green,blue with a tiny speck of red in them.
Depending on how you do his hair he has horns hidden in there so if you show his neck he has his horns down the back of his neck curling to the front but since his hair is so wild i doubt you'd need to do them XD

Quick mention! his has scales patterns under his eyes like the ref sheet and spread out on his collar bones and some on the side of his neck going back to the back of his neck and hair
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@ShilohPhoenix
awww...i missed them....D:
@ShilohPhoenix
awww...i missed them....D:
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Moongoddess x_x sorry, they go so quick! I've got you on my ping group though, so I'll ping you when they're back open.

@Gh0stknife Alrighty! O: You're in the slots, so it'll get done.

@ChibiFlamesi Oh god right? e_e I have so many headcanons. So. Many. Headcanons. It's painful. Like I've literally sat here and argued the particulars with my friend over the fact that the Kaiju are silicone-based life forms instead of carbon (Which I think was mentioned in the novel? But it make sense considering how they were made by the precursors) and now she knows way more about Kaiju than she ever wanted to lmao
And I would like the 50k along with the armband, but if that's not okay I will take either or :O *shrug*
@Moongoddess x_x sorry, they go so quick! I've got you on my ping group though, so I'll ping you when they're back open.

@Gh0stknife Alrighty! O: You're in the slots, so it'll get done.

@ChibiFlamesi Oh god right? e_e I have so many headcanons. So. Many. Headcanons. It's painful. Like I've literally sat here and argued the particulars with my friend over the fact that the Kaiju are silicone-based life forms instead of carbon (Which I think was mentioned in the novel? But it make sense considering how they were made by the precursors) and now she knows way more about Kaiju than she ever wanted to lmao
And I would like the 50k along with the armband, but if that's not okay I will take either or :O *shrug*
Shiloh - Male - 26
rc60wg.jpg
@ShilohPhoenix

@A@ There's. A. Novel?!?!
......... friend, you just blew my mind. Im not even kidding I need to get my hands on that right now. Need more mechs and monsters.
uwu I'll send it right along. I figured so. XD
@ShilohPhoenix

@A@ There's. A. Novel?!?!
......... friend, you just blew my mind. Im not even kidding I need to get my hands on that right now. Need more mechs and monsters.
uwu I'll send it right along. I figured so. XD
Signature by Encore
@ChibiFlamesi YES there's a novel! I got it in e-book format when i found out because how am i supposed to resist that. There's also like a graphic novel/comic book thing?? but I haven't managed to get my hands on that :( So I have no idea what's in it. I know there's a lot of backstory and new (old??) Kaiju :DD So I really need to get it someday. ..As well as the artbook, because holy hell.
@ChibiFlamesi YES there's a novel! I got it in e-book format when i found out because how am i supposed to resist that. There's also like a graphic novel/comic book thing?? but I haven't managed to get my hands on that :( So I have no idea what's in it. I know there's a lot of backstory and new (old??) Kaiju :DD So I really need to get it someday. ..As well as the artbook, because holy hell.
Shiloh - Male - 26
rc60wg.jpg
@ShilohPhoenix

Not gonna lie. As soon as I got off from work, I snagged the novel on the way home. |D
gonna need to find that graphic novel
@ShilohPhoenix

Not gonna lie. As soon as I got off from work, I snagged the novel on the way home. |D
gonna need to find that graphic novel
Signature by Encore
@chibiflamesi oh god incredible
it's definitely worth the read! It follows the events of the movie but you see more into the character's heads and stuff :D plus it elaborates more on the anteverse and there's a bunch of cool personnel files and stuff. Man I still need to find the graphic novel, but I won't be getting it until I have money D; At the moment I am quite broke lmao. However, maybe next month~
@chibiflamesi oh god incredible
it's definitely worth the read! It follows the events of the movie but you see more into the character's heads and stuff :D plus it elaborates more on the anteverse and there's a bunch of cool personnel files and stuff. Man I still need to find the graphic novel, but I won't be getting it until I have money D; At the moment I am quite broke lmao. However, maybe next month~
Shiloh - Male - 26
rc60wg.jpg
@ShilohPhoenix

Yeeeeeees, I just kinda flipped through it and I got so excited when I saw the elaboration, and the things like the personnel files and news articles. I squealed. I'm so excited now! XD
I just gotta finish the book I was reading, but I'm nearly at the end of it so this is perfect. >W< Now I know EXACTLY what I'm reading next. >W<
I'mma probably end up getting the graphic novel after I finish the novel. >3>
@ShilohPhoenix

Yeeeeeees, I just kinda flipped through it and I got so excited when I saw the elaboration, and the things like the personnel files and news articles. I squealed. I'm so excited now! XD
I just gotta finish the book I was reading, but I'm nearly at the end of it so this is perfect. >W< Now I know EXACTLY what I'm reading next. >W<
I'mma probably end up getting the graphic novel after I finish the novel. >3>
Signature by Encore
@ChibiFlamesi Yeah it's really cool :D the news articles were also great, like it elaborated on the Cult surrounding the Kaiju (They built churches/MONUMENTS to them!!!) and that was really fascinating because it's totally what some people would do, let's face it e_e but still, it was a really nice detail that they threw in there. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did :D and if you get the graphic novel, you gotta tell me about it >_> I need to know everythinggndjfgnk.
@ChibiFlamesi Yeah it's really cool :D the news articles were also great, like it elaborated on the Cult surrounding the Kaiju (They built churches/MONUMENTS to them!!!) and that was really fascinating because it's totally what some people would do, let's face it e_e but still, it was a really nice detail that they threw in there. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did :D and if you get the graphic novel, you gotta tell me about it >_> I need to know everythinggndjfgnk.
Shiloh - Male - 26
rc60wg.jpg
@ShilohPhoenix

Yeeeeeees, I remember the cult mentioned in the movie! ;W; I'm wiggling with excitement, because I wish the movie had been longer. So with the book, I'mma just eat up all the details and elaboration. Hnnng.

uou I wish I could just stay home and read, but I gotta go to work. Bleeegh.
@ShilohPhoenix

Yeeeeeees, I remember the cult mentioned in the movie! ;W; I'm wiggling with excitement, because I wish the movie had been longer. So with the book, I'mma just eat up all the details and elaboration. Hnnng.

uou I wish I could just stay home and read, but I gotta go to work. Bleeegh.
Signature by Encore
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12