Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gloomy commissions [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@gloomyhome
wawa your art is so cute and clean!! I want to be on the ping list by chance?
@gloomyhome
wawa your art is so cute and clean!! I want to be on the ping list by chance?
@Jazz & @kozakura hey there! I think I might be closing my FR shop for awhile because I have other art obligations for awhile and I might be raising the prices of my commissions. Would you still like to be on the ping list in the event that I open (which might be a couple of months)?
@Jazz & @kozakura hey there! I think I might be closing my FR shop for awhile because I have other art obligations for awhile and I might be raising the prices of my commissions. Would you still like to be on the ping list in the event that I open (which might be a couple of months)?
@gloomyhome
Ah, no, it's okay. I hope you get your obligations sorted out, though!!
@gloomyhome
Ah, no, it's okay. I hope you get your obligations sorted out, though!!
@gloomyhome Ah yeah, I don't mind remaining on the ping list. I might still be looking for art then, so who knows! Thanks for the ping and hopefully you can get things sorted out c:
@gloomyhome Ah yeah, I don't mind remaining on the ping list. I might still be looking for art then, so who knows! Thanks for the ping and hopefully you can get things sorted out c:
@Jazz : hey I was going to open a few slots back on here since I've gotten most of my art obligations sorted out, and I was wondering if you were still interested in commissioning me?
@Jazz : hey I was going to open a few slots back on here since I've gotten most of my art obligations sorted out, and I was wondering if you were still interested in commissioning me?
@gloomyhome Ahhh thanks for the ping! I'm definitely interested in a slot, though I need to get on my other laptop to gather some references if that's okay! Is it alright if I PM you once I have them ready? :D
@gloomyhome Ahhh thanks for the ping! I'm definitely interested in a slot, though I need to get on my other laptop to gather some references if that's okay! Is it alright if I PM you once I have them ready? :D
@Jazz - feel free to take your time! :D
@Jazz - feel free to take your time! :D
@gloomyhome Awesome, thank you, will PM you by tonight! I was wondering though if you did gijinkas of dragons if I provided a rough reference + description of what I imagine their appearance & attire to look like? c:
@gloomyhome Awesome, thank you, will PM you by tonight! I was wondering though if you did gijinkas of dragons if I provided a rough reference + description of what I imagine their appearance & attire to look like? c:
@Jazz : I'd be more than willing to do that, especially if the reference is drawn and not written.

Like even if it's drawn it doesn't have to be anything fancy!
@Jazz : I'd be more than willing to do that, especially if the reference is drawn and not written.

Like even if it's drawn it doesn't have to be anything fancy!
@gloomyhome Okay, I'll send something over and see if you're able to work with that, if not I have another one I'd love to be drawn too. ^^ Can't decide! But okay I'll PM you soon-ish, thanks! :)
@gloomyhome Okay, I'll send something over and see if you're able to work with that, if not I have another one I'd love to be drawn too. ^^ Can't decide! But okay I'll PM you soon-ish, thanks! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7