Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed, new shop later
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@croma
aaa nah it's fine!!
ehhh I'll have to sell some stuff and play some games really quick to earn more treasure.
I have about 65k right now, and that's nearly half as much as your price?? so i'll try hard to quick earn some
yee i wanted something of this guy http://i.imgur.com/koZhPKv.png ?? not sure where i'm going with this. urkk i'm gonna quick run and make money
@croma
aaa nah it's fine!!
ehhh I'll have to sell some stuff and play some games really quick to earn more treasure.
I have about 65k right now, and that's nearly half as much as your price?? so i'll try hard to quick earn some
yee i wanted something of this guy http://i.imgur.com/koZhPKv.png ?? not sure where i'm going with this. urkk i'm gonna quick run and make money
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
Sure : ) but dont rush youreslf hahah it's fine. Yeah just write a little bit about him and maybe some clothing idea (words or pics) so i can give you a proper quote. Thanks!
Sure : ) but dont rush youreslf hahah it's fine. Yeah just write a little bit about him and maybe some clothing idea (words or pics) so i can give you a proper quote. Thanks!
@croma

Sorry it took me so long to send the payment. ^^; Went out for a hike.
@croma

Sorry it took me so long to send the payment. ^^; Went out for a hike.
@shados NO WORRIES X) I'm just glad i can add you to the list haha

ok NOW the store is closed. Any further inquiry can be made on the thread, and I'll reply as soon as I can. And I don't know when I'll open up again, but as far as I know, it isn't a permanent close. thanks!
@shados NO WORRIES X) I'm just glad i can add you to the list haha

ok NOW the store is closed. Any further inquiry can be made on the thread, and I'll reply as soon as I can. And I don't know when I'll open up again, but as far as I know, it isn't a permanent close. thanks!
@mikareep i'll add you to the list whenever you get all the treasures since you showed interest before i closed, just let me know more info about him so i can give you an accurate quote : )))
@mikareep i'll add you to the list whenever you get all the treasures since you showed interest before i closed, just let me know more info about him so i can give you an accurate quote : )))
@croma - Please ping me when you have slots! Your art is faaaaaaabulous! 8D
@croma - Please ping me when you have slots! Your art is faaaaaaabulous! 8D
@croma
Aaa thank you!
Somehow both of my items sold really quickly in the AH. So I'm all set with money eheh
I doodled seth this morning actually. His skin and hair color is in the headshot I had earlier. I'm sorry I don't have a colored ref, but he's actually a gijinka of the brown coatl (baby) in my lair, so maybe that should help??
@croma
Aaa thank you!
Somehow both of my items sold really quickly in the AH. So I'm all set with money eheh
I doodled seth this morning actually. His skin and hair color is in the headshot I had earlier. I'm sorry I don't have a colored ref, but he's actually a gijinka of the brown coatl (baby) in my lair, so maybe that should help??
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@warwick sure!!!

@mikareep thats fine just tell me waht his outfits color should be (shirt pants shoes) and 100 k is fine for this : ) please send the treasures and ill start after i finish the other three
@warwick sure!!!

@mikareep thats fine just tell me waht his outfits color should be (shirt pants shoes) and 100 k is fine for this : ) please send the treasures and ill start after i finish the other three
@croma - Awesome! Thanks. :D
@croma - Awesome! Thanks. :D
@croma
mmm, green shirt hoodie thing probably, lighter brown pants and then I guess. whatever looks okay for the shoes aha.
i'll send em in a minute!
@croma
mmm, green shirt hoodie thing probably, lighter brown pants and then I guess. whatever looks okay for the shoes aha.
i'll send em in a minute!
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9