Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Empyrisan's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Empyrisan Your art is gorgeous! :D I would love to claim a slot for my dragon Ninja! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2032278] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20323/2032278_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Empyrisan Your art is gorgeous! :D I would love to claim a slot for my dragon Ninja! :D

2032278_350.png
40893_s.gif
@Silverfish
Alrighty! I'll put you up on the waiting list in the top post and ping you when I'm ready to take your commission!

@rondonu, @Merlin
I can draw your character, but at this time, I'm only drawing FR dragons. But I can put you on the waiting list for non-FR commissions and ping you whenever I'm ready, which should be around next week or so! Does that sound alright?

@Krin, @ravenwind, @Vaylise
Thank you three for the compliments! And you have beautiful dragons! I'll be sending you all a PM each on the total price of your commissions in a bit. Thank you very much!
@Silverfish
Alrighty! I'll put you up on the waiting list in the top post and ping you when I'm ready to take your commission!

@rondonu, @Merlin
I can draw your character, but at this time, I'm only drawing FR dragons. But I can put you on the waiting list for non-FR commissions and ping you whenever I'm ready, which should be around next week or so! Does that sound alright?

@Krin, @ravenwind, @Vaylise
Thank you three for the compliments! And you have beautiful dragons! I'll be sending you all a PM each on the total price of your commissions in a bit. Thank you very much!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
@Empyrisan

Sounds perfect to me. I'll just need to make sure that I'm one of the first to reply when you do ping! =3
@Empyrisan

Sounds perfect to me. I'll just need to make sure that I'm one of the first to reply when you do ping! =3
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@Empyrisan
Awesome~ I'll be waiting c:
@Empyrisan
Awesome~ I'll be waiting c:
puffbadge_by_roraima99-d9eafxj.png
@Empyrisan

HEY I KNOW YOOOU! ;u;
@Empyrisan

HEY I KNOW YOOOU! ;u;
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@Empyrisan I would love to grab a slot, if that is ok! I would like this girl done: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=212598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2126/212598_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Empyrisan

I would love to grab a slot, if that is ok! I would like this girl done:

212598_350.png
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@sky665
*CLIMBS UP A TREE AND HIDES*
You have found me playing the dragon game. UuU

@benalene
You've got the last slot, and I will draw your dragon! I'll be sending you a PM in a bit!
@sky665
*CLIMBS UP A TREE AND HIDES*
You have found me playing the dragon game. UuU

@benalene
You've got the last slot, and I will draw your dragon! I'll be sending you a PM in a bit!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
@Empyrisan I would love to know when you have a slot free :) I saw your portrait of @benalene's lovely Tundra and couldn't get over to this thread fast enough :D
@Empyrisan I would love to know when you have a slot free :) I saw your portrait of @benalene's lovely Tundra and couldn't get over to this thread fast enough :D
@Empyrisan Oh wow your art is absolutely gorgeous! Could I please be put on the ping/waitlist for when you do decide to do non-FR characters? o Uo
@Empyrisan Oh wow your art is absolutely gorgeous! Could I please be put on the ping/waitlist for when you do decide to do non-FR characters? o Uo
Zeon! (she/they)
@Empyrisan Could you add me to your FR dragon waiting list?
I'm sure I'll want more commissions from you in the future!
@Empyrisan Could you add me to your FR dragon waiting list?
I'm sure I'll want more commissions from you in the future!
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8