Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ☊Citral Sublimation [FULL]☊
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Novem
If you still have a slot available i would love to nab it ^^
I will send you the details when i get to a computer :)
@Novem
If you still have a slot available i would love to nab it ^^
I will send you the details when i get to a computer :)

wfmini_zps97334bcf.png
@KnowN it's yours!! I'll wait for a message from you! c:
@KnowN it's yours!! I'll wait for a message from you! c:
arcane.gif
MUYNhfy.png
uFMfy5S.png
8aGsMI1.png
oaolHwW.png
Tra5J1M.png
@Novem ok i am finally homee~ i would love for you to do something with my thief Coatl Delvin ^^ his biography should almost be done and i will notify you when it is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2584589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25846/2584589_350.png[/img] [/url] i can buy a standard drawing of him, or offer you one of his future babies as a bribe for a complex drawing ^^ he breeds again in 10 days
@Novem
ok i am finally homee~
i would love for you to do something with my thief Coatl Delvin ^^
his biography should almost be done and i will notify you when it is

2584589_350.png

i can buy a standard drawing of him, or offer you one of his future babies as a bribe for a complex drawing ^^ he breeds again in 10 days

wfmini_zps97334bcf.png
@Novem Can I take that third slot :)? Ah I see it had already been claimed. May I be added to your ping list :)?
@Novem Can I take that third slot :)? Ah I see it had already been claimed. May I be added to your ping list :)?
64514_s.gif
@KnowN oh my gosh !! I'd love to snag one of those babies as a bribe *v*
I'll send you a message tomorrow for more details, I'm about to pass out lol so tired

@Oisin ah geez that was my fault for not updating the frontpage ! I'm sorry!
I'll put you on the pinglist right away!
@KnowN oh my gosh !! I'd love to snag one of those babies as a bribe *v*
I'll send you a message tomorrow for more details, I'm about to pass out lol so tired

@Oisin ah geez that was my fault for not updating the frontpage ! I'm sorry!
I'll put you on the pinglist right away!
arcane.gif
MUYNhfy.png
uFMfy5S.png
8aGsMI1.png
oaolHwW.png
Tra5J1M.png
@Novem
sounds good my friend ^^
@Novem
sounds good my friend ^^

wfmini_zps97334bcf.png
@Novem
When you have the time, I would like to be added to the pinglist for a basic image of my dragon Noot as a hatchling (he's grown now now, but I can use the scrying tool to get an image of him as a hatchling again) making a derpy "Nooooooooot!" face like that one penguin meme, with a tiny "noot!" speech bubble, if that's acceptable!

(Aaa I've been at work and haven't been able to check to see if your store was open, so glad you're getting business. Your art is gorgeous!)
@Novem
When you have the time, I would like to be added to the pinglist for a basic image of my dragon Noot as a hatchling (he's grown now now, but I can use the scrying tool to get an image of him as a hatchling again) making a derpy "Nooooooooot!" face like that one penguin meme, with a tiny "noot!" speech bubble, if that's acceptable!

(Aaa I've been at work and haven't been able to check to see if your store was open, so glad you're getting business. Your art is gorgeous!)
KAt6JqS.png
@novem
Hello, could you add me to your pinglist? ^^
@novem
Hello, could you add me to your pinglist? ^^
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
@morau @smallercomfort @Oisin @ZephiraZ @Silverfish

2 Slots just opened for pinglist members! These slots will be open to general inquiries in 2 hours!

check the front page! I've got a few things listed as items I'm seeking! c:
@morau @smallercomfort @Oisin @ZephiraZ @Silverfish

2 Slots just opened for pinglist members! These slots will be open to general inquiries in 2 hours!

check the front page! I've got a few things listed as items I'm seeking! c:
arcane.gif
MUYNhfy.png
uFMfy5S.png
8aGsMI1.png
oaolHwW.png
Tra5J1M.png
2 general slots are now open!
2 general slots are now open!
arcane.gif
MUYNhfy.png
uFMfy5S.png