Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] ✶ Nox's Everything Shop ✶
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Noxdragon

It's okay! Thank yoou
@Noxdragon

It's okay! Thank yoou
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@Dasp Aaannnd We're done! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/ed8093790f21d8b742a860495e8f1965/tumblr_n4avycurjD1rdlb95o1_500.png[/img] Thanks for shopping :) Ping! @Skiatha @Lemonade @OnABadBet
@Dasp

Aaannnd We're done!

tumblr_n4avycurjD1rdlb95o1_500.png

Thanks for shopping :)

Ping!
@Skiatha
@Lemonade
@OnABadBet
tumblr_inline_nd6pucPJkM1sm2ccr.png Z08ILpU.png
@noxdragon
ME
@noxdragon
ME
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha

Yay, you did it!

If you would please toss up the order? :)
@Skiatha

Yay, you did it!

If you would please toss up the order? :)
@noxdragon Yeah, I only had time to post a ME! XD Info will be up in a sec! A gjinka (just about completely humanized, tho) of him: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2691624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26917/2691624_350.png[/img] [/url] There's a pretty good gjinka of him somewhere in his profile. XD Just draw him similar to the Khan from Star Trek Into Darkness. ^^ How much would a polished piece of him be? And how good are you at buildings and cityscapes? I'm willing to pay quite a lot. X3 Otherwise just a plain shadowy background, with him stepping out of the shadows, would be perfectly fine too!
@noxdragon
Yeah, I only had time to post a ME! XD Info will be up in a sec!
A gjinka (just about completely humanized, tho) of him:

2691624_350.png

There's a pretty good gjinka of him somewhere in his profile. XD Just draw him similar to the Khan from Star Trek Into Darkness. ^^
How much would a polished piece of him be? And how good are you at buildings and cityscapes? I'm willing to pay quite a lot. X3 Otherwise just a plain shadowy background, with him stepping out of the shadows, would be perfectly fine too!
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha

*Hi fives fellow Star Trek fan*

When you say that, do you mean outfit and hair as well, or just how his body is built?

Polished with detailed Background goes for 200-300kT (depending on how detailed we're talking here), if it's done with pencil lines it's be 210-310kT
If it's just the shadows/ simple BG, then it's 160kT

Hmm, cityscapes aren't a thing I do very often. It's up to you though, I can work it through with some references.
@Skiatha

*Hi fives fellow Star Trek fan*

When you say that, do you mean outfit and hair as well, or just how his body is built?

Polished with detailed Background goes for 200-300kT (depending on how detailed we're talking here), if it's done with pencil lines it's be 210-310kT
If it's just the shadows/ simple BG, then it's 160kT

Hmm, cityscapes aren't a thing I do very often. It's up to you though, I can work it through with some references.
@noxdragon
HECK YEAH *Hi fives back*
I'll just settle for the simple background then! ^u^ I mean outfit (like his kick butt trench coat with a hood) and hair. Add the circuit and black wings (ooohh wingsss) too!
So, like, he's walking from the shadows with his face shadowed and black wings slightly spread.
@noxdragon
HECK YEAH *Hi fives back*
I'll just settle for the simple background then! ^u^ I mean outfit (like his kick butt trench coat with a hood) and hair. Add the circuit and black wings (ooohh wingsss) too!
So, like, he's walking from the shadows with his face shadowed and black wings slightly spread.
pdPOUgg.png
@merlin

Ahh! Sorry for being so slow with this, but I totally had no time to finish yesterday or the day before D:

Here you go, this wont upload as a pic for some reason

Anyways, it's done now. Any final changes?

@Direwolf

I'm going to start working on your sketches :)
@merlin

Ahh! Sorry for being so slow with this, but I totally had no time to finish yesterday or the day before D:

Here you go, this wont upload as a pic for some reason

Anyways, it's done now. Any final changes?

@Direwolf

I'm going to start working on your sketches :)
@Noxdragon yayyy
@Noxdragon yayyy
700px-MH_10th_Anniversary-Main_Series_Monsters_Comparison.png
@Noxdragon

EETS PURRFECT!! XD They're so adorable!
@Noxdragon

EETS PURRFECT!! XD They're so adorable!
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25