Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | uladat's Art Shop CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Lolitag" date="2014-04-10 21:03:33"]@buhaaghule ahh your art is lovely, could you ping me when slots are open? u v u[/quote] @Lolitag thanks! most certainly!
Lolitag wrote on 2014-04-10 21:03:33:
@buhaaghule ahh your art is lovely, could you ping me when slots are open? u v u

@Lolitag thanks! most certainly!
iygxY.gifwuhe4.gifV2CiQ.gifAztLY.gifuCxdn.gif
@buhaaghule Did you happen to make your signature? If so I'd loooooove to get one of those whenever you have slots opened up :)
@buhaaghule Did you happen to make your signature? If so I'd loooooove to get one of those whenever you have slots opened up :)
64514_s.gif
[quote name="Oisin" date="2014-04-10 21:42:47"]@buhaaghule Did you happen to make your signature? If so I'd loooooove to get one of those whenever you have slots opened up :)[/quote] @oisin Nope! I had my friend @Decay do it!! She's a FANTASTIC artist omg.
Oisin wrote on 2014-04-10 21:42:47:

@oisin Nope! I had my friend @Decay do it!! She's a FANTASTIC artist omg.
@buhaaghule Ah! I'm on her ping list for a signature too XD Hopefully I can snag a slot if/when she opens up again :) Thanks though!
@buhaaghule Ah! I'm on her ping list for a signature too XD Hopefully I can snag a slot if/when she opens up again :) Thanks though!
64514_s.gif
[quote name="Oisin" date="2014-04-10 21:45:27"]@buhaaghule Ah! I'm on her ping list for a signature too XD Hopefully I can snag a slot if/when she opens up again :) Thanks though![/quote] @oisin xD oh man! You're welcome!! yeah her art is on high demand. She's been busy with college, I know that. I am sure she'll be back soon though.
Oisin wrote on 2014-04-10 21:45:27:

@oisin xD oh man! You're welcome!! yeah her art is on high demand. She's been busy with college, I know that. I am sure she'll be back soon though.
@buhaaghule Your art is really great too XD! I've slowed down on getting dragon art to focus on human art for now. But if I'm ever looking for dragon art again I'll be back (or if you decide to give signatures a go, let me know :D)
@buhaaghule Your art is really great too XD! I've slowed down on getting dragon art to focus on human art for now. But if I'm ever looking for dragon art again I'll be back (or if you decide to give signatures a go, let me know :D)
64514_s.gif
[quote name="Oisin" date="2014-04-10 23:27:41"]@buhaaghule Your art is really great too XD! I've slowed down on getting dragon art to focus on human art for now. But if I'm ever looking for dragon art again I'll be back (or if you decide to give signatures a go, let me know :D)[/quote] @oisin daw thanks!! yeah it's nice to have a change up! I am not comfy with my humans yet, but someday, when I am, I will open those too!! Oh man, I will definitely do that. xDD Just gotta understand the right dimensions and resolution for signatures!
Oisin wrote on 2014-04-10 23:27:41:

@oisin daw thanks!! yeah it's nice to have a change up! I am not comfy with my humans yet, but someday, when I am, I will open those too!! Oh man, I will definitely do that. xDD Just gotta understand the right dimensions and resolution for signatures!
@buhaaghule MAN, your name is hard to roll off my mental tongue. Not even gonna attempt to say it out loud. Can I get a full body drawing of her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=17827&tab=dragon&did=690451][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6905/690451_350.png[/img][/url]
@buhaaghule MAN, your name is hard to roll off my mental tongue. Not even gonna attempt to say it out loud. Can I get a full body drawing of her?

690451_350.png
All hail the Space Daddy!
@buhaaghule Hey-ya! ouo I hope these two aren't going to be TOO much of a pain for you, but they are...detailed...ahaha. [s]You said you were willing to try a couple drawing on FB, but if you don't want to after seeing these two that is completely understandable.[/s] Here are the two butts. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4530931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45310/4530931_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4514330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45144/4514330_350.png[/img] [/url] Now uh...their accents are reallllly detailed. ouo" I'll toss treasure at you if you want to tackle that, but otherwise they are okay without them. Annnnd doing the math, correct me if I'm wrong... 59k for Pseudo annnnd 57k for Psycho. That does not include whatever price the accents may be. So 116k total for the both of them and I'll raise it to 140k because interactive dragon cuddling. ouo
@buhaaghule Hey-ya! ouo I hope these two aren't going to be TOO much of a pain for you, but they are...detailed...ahaha. You said you were willing to try a couple drawing on FB, but if you don't want to after seeing these two that is completely understandable.

Here are the two butts.

4530931_350.png

4514330_350.png

Now uh...their accents are reallllly detailed. ouo" I'll toss treasure at you if you want to tackle that, but otherwise they are okay without them.

Annnnd doing the math, correct me if I'm wrong... 59k for Pseudo annnnd 57k for Psycho. That does not include whatever price the accents may be. So 116k total for the both of them and I'll raise it to 140k because interactive dragon cuddling. ouo
tumblr_n4mlw7PIvk1r1h798o1_500.gif
Psychowing drawing done by PrinceGuro.
@DeevineElle haha boo-hag-ghoul! Anyways lemme get back to you on the pricing of her! Definitely wanna draw her. Lots going on there.

@Psychowing 140K sounds perf (being they're REALLY EPICALLY detailed ha)! As for the couple, want me to attempt to draw them at actual Ridgie and Mirror size?! I will have you pay after I send you the WIP sketches, to make sure I am going in the right direction!
@DeevineElle haha boo-hag-ghoul! Anyways lemme get back to you on the pricing of her! Definitely wanna draw her. Lots going on there.

@Psychowing 140K sounds perf (being they're REALLY EPICALLY detailed ha)! As for the couple, want me to attempt to draw them at actual Ridgie and Mirror size?! I will have you pay after I send you the WIP sketches, to make sure I am going in the right direction!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8