Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
http://www.livestream.com/aribis
http://www.livestream.com/aribis
NnYxXrI.png
Your art and your coloring is beautiful. :)

I am definitely going to save up for something. Just had to give props!
Your art and your coloring is beautiful. :)

I am definitely going to save up for something. Just had to give props!
@Cuthbert

ahh, thanks ;v; 'preciate it~
@Cuthbert

ahh, thanks ;v; 'preciate it~
NnYxXrI.png
@Benalene
@Snapdragoon
@SunGuard
@Alisdaire
@Alex
@Overlord
@Erratic
@Nabesima
@Skiatha
@Deity
@GadzooksTD

Alright, so I am nearing completion with the last commission before I open up new slots, therefore I am opening them ahead of time for people to reserve slots. Newly introduced is the bribe slot, which is there for people who would like something other than a headshot!

PLEASE NOTE THAT--
-terms/pricing on the front page HAS changed, so I advise you review them before placing an order.
-I will only have 4 slots and 1 bribe slot open! The spots themselves will be filled on a first come, first serve basis (bribe slot not included)! (the order in which I do them, however, may be established on the quality of the offer)
-DO NOT send me information/payment unless I have explicitly stated to you to do so!
-At this time I will no longer be accepting multiple commissions from one person at any given time (unless RLC), that way more people have the opportunity to receive art from me* c:

*for a bulk RLC order, I will not do them all at once, but rather spread them about between the other orders.

Also guys, my semester is starting up next week, and because of this it may well me that it will take me longer to work through these. Ooof x.x; Bear with me!

Now, reserve those spots!
@Benalene
@Snapdragoon
@SunGuard
@Alisdaire
@Alex
@Overlord
@Erratic
@Nabesima
@Skiatha
@Deity
@GadzooksTD

Alright, so I am nearing completion with the last commission before I open up new slots, therefore I am opening them ahead of time for people to reserve slots. Newly introduced is the bribe slot, which is there for people who would like something other than a headshot!

PLEASE NOTE THAT--
-terms/pricing on the front page HAS changed, so I advise you review them before placing an order.
-I will only have 4 slots and 1 bribe slot open! The spots themselves will be filled on a first come, first serve basis (bribe slot not included)! (the order in which I do them, however, may be established on the quality of the offer)
-DO NOT send me information/payment unless I have explicitly stated to you to do so!
-At this time I will no longer be accepting multiple commissions from one person at any given time (unless RLC), that way more people have the opportunity to receive art from me* c:

*for a bulk RLC order, I will not do them all at once, but rather spread them about between the other orders.

Also guys, my semester is starting up next week, and because of this it may well me that it will take me longer to work through these. Ooof x.x; Bear with me!

Now, reserve those spots!
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis I would love to reserve a spot :D I'll be paying in treasure.
@Aribis I would love to reserve a spot :D I'll be paying in treasure.
he/they | FR+1 | pings are ok!
Water-Network.png
@Aribis I hope you're not sick of Imps yet xD Headshot of this guy, please. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1528631] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15287/1528631_350.png[/img] [/url] (though if you want to draw other breed, just tell me and I'll pick another dragon x'3)
@Aribis
I hope you're not sick of Imps yet xD
Headshot of this guy, please.

1528631_350.png

(though if you want to draw other breed, just tell me and I'll pick another dragon x'3)
KmnIjfw.png
@Alex

Spot reserved ^ ^

@Nabesima

Haha, oh imps. It should be fine, but because it's clown AND gembonded (**** gembond takes forever to draw), I'm going to have to charge a bit more? Like +50k?

Still working out the actual price adjustments for certain accessories/genes. Hopefully that's okay? I mean since I dont have the adjustments solidified yet, if you are paying in treasure and want to stick to the 200k I guess that's okay, lol.
@Alex

Spot reserved ^ ^

@Nabesima

Haha, oh imps. It should be fine, but because it's clown AND gembonded (**** gembond takes forever to draw), I'm going to have to charge a bit more? Like +50k?

Still working out the actual price adjustments for certain accessories/genes. Hopefully that's okay? I mean since I dont have the adjustments solidified yet, if you are paying in treasure and want to stick to the 200k I guess that's okay, lol.
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis
Honestly, I'm trying to save money a bit x'D
So if Clown+Gembond does it more pricey, I think I can pick another one. Because I have a ton of options and always jut stare at my lare like "who of you butts will be drawn nest?.."
Is Iri/Shim/Circuit okay? :D
@Aribis
Honestly, I'm trying to save money a bit x'D
So if Clown+Gembond does it more pricey, I think I can pick another one. Because I have a ton of options and always jut stare at my lare like "who of you butts will be drawn nest?.."
Is Iri/Shim/Circuit okay? :D
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima

o3o should be okay. I'll let you know when to send the beastie's info my way!
@Nabesima

o3o should be okay. I'll let you know when to send the beastie's info my way!
NnYxXrI.png
*now to choose one of six Iri/Shim/Circuit dragons...*
*now to choose one of six Iri/Shim/Circuit dragons...*
KmnIjfw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28