Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | * k|c graphics * on hiatus
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@iamsoeridone -Cackles- I'm baaaaaaack! I really shouldn't be spending any monies, buuuuuuuut I need one of your NEW Profile Images! (Saw your post in Creative Corner, I'd get a dragon one but I really [b]have[/b] to be saving up, I'm on the waiting list for 3 babies and they are all quite pricey.) SO I would like to use the dragon who is my current avatar: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1456043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14561/1456043_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like one that kind of matches my siggy you made me, keeping with the gold/yellow/white theme, but hints of orange, pink, or purple would be welcome :) SWIRLY TEXTS PL0X, I LOVE TEH SWIRLIES. Text: Werianu Call me Weri. I work full time, so I don't get to spend as much time on here as I would like. I do commissions, PM me for prices and information! I always welcome new friends, feel free to shoot me a message and add me. If you see a dragon in my lair you are interested in breeding with or buying, please PM me. Would 35k be ok?
@iamsoeridone
-Cackles- I'm baaaaaaack! I really shouldn't be spending any monies, buuuuuuuut

I need one of your NEW Profile Images! (Saw your post in Creative Corner, I'd get a dragon one but I really have to be saving up, I'm on the waiting list for 3 babies and they are all quite pricey.)

SO I would like to use the dragon who is my current avatar:

1456043_350.png

I'd like one that kind of matches my siggy you made me, keeping with the gold/yellow/white theme, but hints of orange, pink, or purple would be welcome :)

SWIRLY TEXTS PL0X, I LOVE TEH SWIRLIES.

Text:
Werianu
Call me Weri. I work full time, so I don't get to spend as much time on here as I would like. I do commissions, PM me for prices and information! I always welcome new friends, feel free to shoot me a message and add me. If you see a dragon in my lair you are interested in breeding with or buying, please PM me.

Would 35k be ok?
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Werianu yesssss repeat customers, my fave! it's good to see you back! :D 35k is perfect; I'll get right on it!

swirly text is the best just sayin XD plus more swirlies, there will be sparkles and swirlies everywhere~

also I just gotta say I've seen you around the creative corner too and I'm always like OH MAN I MADE THAT SIGNATURE IMAGE, I FEEL COOL. (I'm a big dork, haha)
@Werianu yesssss repeat customers, my fave! it's good to see you back! :D 35k is perfect; I'll get right on it!

swirly text is the best just sayin XD plus more swirlies, there will be sparkles and swirlies everywhere~

also I just gotta say I've seen you around the creative corner too and I'm always like OH MAN I MADE THAT SIGNATURE IMAGE, I FEEL COOL. (I'm a big dork, haha)
whalesbone.png
@iamsoeridone I do a little dance every time I see it myself.. I adore it! I have a feeling I will be back here often, no worries there! I plan to commission you once I get all my pairs gened up for my Sweet Treats shop :)

EDIT: SUPER DERP. I TAGGED MYSELF. FAIL.
@iamsoeridone I do a little dance every time I see it myself.. I adore it! I have a feeling I will be back here often, no worries there! I plan to commission you once I get all my pairs gened up for my Sweet Treats shop :)

EDIT: SUPER DERP. I TAGGED MYSELF. FAIL.
X1e9cjr.gif
@Werianu pffff it's okay I've tagged the wrong people in posts...like the wrong artist when I was trying to ping someone totally different. talk about being a derp, whoops XD

eeeeee I look forward to doing more work for you! I'm really enjoying doing dragon graphics and yours are all very shiny. and you like swirly stuff too soooo there's that. always a plus!

also, do you plan on having anything else in your profile besides the image? it'll need to be a littler narrower if you'll have more cause the scrollbar eats part of the space.
@Werianu pffff it's okay I've tagged the wrong people in posts...like the wrong artist when I was trying to ping someone totally different. talk about being a derp, whoops XD

eeeeee I look forward to doing more work for you! I'm really enjoying doing dragon graphics and yours are all very shiny. and you like swirly stuff too soooo there's that. always a plus!

also, do you plan on having anything else in your profile besides the image? it'll need to be a littler narrower if you'll have more cause the scrollbar eats part of the space.
whalesbone.png
I'm probably going to keep everything that is currently in my profile except the first introductory paragraph. So there will be a scrollbar. D:
I'm probably going to keep everything that is currently in my profile except the first introductory paragraph. So there will be a scrollbar. D:
X1e9cjr.gif
@iamsoeridone
Hi :)

Can you just ping me back so I can find this post again?? :) I´ll be in a need of a lot and a lot breeding charts in a week or 2 (depends on my income and geneing :D) ;) (big income for you :D) I just foound yours and gosh they are just soo perfect ^.^
@iamsoeridone
Hi :)

Can you just ping me back so I can find this post again?? :) I´ll be in a need of a lot and a lot breeding charts in a week or 2 (depends on my income and geneing :D) ;) (big income for you :D) I just foound yours and gosh they are just soo perfect ^.^
Shadow_zps206beb20.jpg
I am 9 hours ahead of FR time
@Louscyther sure thing!!

thanks a lot! I look forward to hearing back from you :D
@Louscyther sure thing!!

thanks a lot! I look forward to hearing back from you :D
whalesbone.png
@iamsoeridone
Thanks :) I really love your work ^.^ now I could give you already some of my pairs but it´s already 00:00 in my country so I´ll give you my 1st order/s tomorrow FR time ^.^ :D
@iamsoeridone
Thanks :) I really love your work ^.^ now I could give you already some of my pairs but it´s already 00:00 in my country so I´ll give you my 1st order/s tomorrow FR time ^.^ :D
Shadow_zps206beb20.jpg
I am 9 hours ahead of FR time
@Louscyther sounds great!! get some rest~
@Louscyther sounds great!! get some rest~
whalesbone.png
@Werianu here you go!! [img]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5896/m573.png[/img] it's a bit bigger than the example one, partially cause it had to be narrower to scroll anyway & partially cause you had more text. if you'd like it changed in any way, just lemme know!
@Werianu here you go!!
m573.png

it's a bit bigger than the example one, partially cause it had to be narrower to scroll anyway & partially cause you had more text. if you'd like it changed in any way, just lemme know!
whalesbone.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33