Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | * k|c graphics * on hiatus
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33
@iamsoeridone
oh I see that sounds good ;v;/
I just need 10 more K and I'm good so it should be fine c:
@iamsoeridone
oh I see that sounds good ;v;/
I just need 10 more K and I'm good so it should be fine c:
CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ananas.png~~Ananas hatchery~~ CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ani_horn.png 9.png
@iamsoeridone
hey I was wondering if you already got started on mine
and if now if I could cancel the thing?
I am terribly sorry hhh
if you are already working on it, its okay.

its just that I might not have enough money at the time you get the thing done and its troublesome for you and me. and aaah I just feel bad that I might not be able to pay at time :'u
since I've been buying new dragons and trying to expand my lair all the time and stuf :'U
god I'm so sorry if I'm causing trouble with this.
if you don't want me to cancel I totally understand, I mean I woudl still love that signature!
but I think I rather wait untill I'm done with all the expanding buissnes and gettign the dragosn I wanted and when I have more money :'y
@iamsoeridone
hey I was wondering if you already got started on mine
and if now if I could cancel the thing?
I am terribly sorry hhh
if you are already working on it, its okay.

its just that I might not have enough money at the time you get the thing done and its troublesome for you and me. and aaah I just feel bad that I might not be able to pay at time :'u
since I've been buying new dragons and trying to expand my lair all the time and stuf :'U
god I'm so sorry if I'm causing trouble with this.
if you don't want me to cancel I totally understand, I mean I woudl still love that signature!
but I think I rather wait untill I'm done with all the expanding buissnes and gettign the dragosn I wanted and when I have more money :'y
CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ananas.png~~Ananas hatchery~~ CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ani_horn.png 9.png
@ananas no that's okay, I totally understand! sorry it took me so long to get back to you; I totally missed the ping ^^
@ananas no that's okay, I totally understand! sorry it took me so long to get back to you; I totally missed the ping ^^
whalesbone.png
@Confectionary HI REAL LIFE TOOK OVER MY FREE TIME SOBS but I just wanna make sure you still want the info banner! I'm sorry it's so late ;_;
@Confectionary HI REAL LIFE TOOK OVER MY FREE TIME SOBS but I just wanna make sure you still want the info banner! I'm sorry it's so late ;_;
whalesbone.png
@iamsoeridone Still do! c: Cinnabon's image has changed a bit, if you could use her updated image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2087193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20872/2087193_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, did I pay before, or was I paying after? I completely forgot XD
@iamsoeridone Still do! c: Cinnabon's image has changed a bit, if you could use her updated image:

2087193_350.png

Also, did I pay before, or was I paying after? I completely forgot XD
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary ...I actually have no idea. craaaap lemme look through my PMs to see if you did XD

(and yes of course I can use the updated one! she looks gorgeous!)
@Confectionary ...I actually have no idea. craaaap lemme look through my PMs to see if you did XD

(and yes of course I can use the updated one! she looks gorgeous!)
whalesbone.png
@iamsoeridone XD Thankies!! c: RL has been crazy for me too, I wish I got summer off like when I was a kid. :c
@iamsoeridone XD Thankies!! c: RL has been crazy for me too, I wish I got summer off like when I was a kid. :c
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary SAAAAAME agh work is actually even MORE busy in the summer for me so it's like...the opposite of a summer break sobs
@Confectionary SAAAAAME agh work is actually even MORE busy in the summer for me so it's like...the opposite of a summer break sobs
whalesbone.png
@iamsoeridone Me too! =_= Lucky kids. Bah humbug on all their fun! CX
@iamsoeridone Me too! =_= Lucky kids. Bah humbug on all their fun! CX
X1e9cjr.gif
@iamsoeridone
Oh.... my... GAWD. This is fabulous!! *ahems*
So down to business. Your breeding charts are 12k, correct? You said customs are different, but can I change the colors/font without paying more?
@iamsoeridone
Oh.... my... GAWD. This is fabulous!! *ahems*
So down to business. Your breeding charts are 12k, correct? You said customs are different, but can I change the colors/font without paying more?
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33