Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Has Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
welcome everybody! :D
welcome everybody! :D
Thanks fr the opportunity to join this great site!
Thanks fr the opportunity to join this great site!
Big thank you to the team of Flight Rising! I finally got to join all of you awesome people! Thank you and have a wonderful time in this unique world! :)
Big thank you to the team of Flight Rising! I finally got to join all of you awesome people! Thank you and have a wonderful time in this unique world! :)
*** 4500...WHAT?
*** 4500...WHAT?
FooterAds.gif
...what is even...
Wow, lots of new faces! Welcome! Feel free to friend me/message me if you have any questions! :)
Wow, lots of new faces! Welcome! Feel free to friend me/message me if you have any questions! :)
It is great to be here!
It is great to be here!
FRESH MEAT
FRESH MEAT
Welcome to all new members! If you have questions or just need a friend, message or friend me! :~)

And if you're in the Water Flight, make sure to visit our forums for welcomes, raffles, and general shenanigans. :~D
Welcome to all new members! If you have questions or just need a friend, message or friend me! :~)

And if you're in the Water Flight, make sure to visit our forums for welcomes, raffles, and general shenanigans. :~D
sig_sunny_1.pngsig_sunny_2.pngsig_sunny_3.pngsig_sunny_4.pngsig_sunny_5.pngsig_sunny_6.png

My time zone is CET (FR+9)
4500 is an ASTONISHING number o_o I can't even believe it xD Poor servers have their work cut out for them now...

Any new members with questions feel free to message me :3
4500 is an ASTONISHING number o_o I can't even believe it xD Poor servers have their work cut out for them now...

Any new members with questions feel free to message me :3
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
Welcome to Flight Rising! Hope you like it here :) And don't be afraid to ask about anything and to speak with other members! Forums are fun.
Welcome to Flight Rising! Hope you like it here :) And don't be afraid to ask about anything and to speak with other members! Forums are fun.
84480400.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16