Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 91 92
Love the new breeds and also welcome to the staff team Romion! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Love the new breeds and also welcome to the staff team Romion!
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
pachy is everything I ever wanted in a gene, I need 500 of them and can't wait until it's added to other ancients!
pachy is everything I ever wanted in a gene, I need 500 of them and can't wait until it's added to other ancients!
rW8tmf4.png F2U pixel art
GREMLINS I ABOSLUTELY LOVE THEM!
GREMLINS I ABOSLUTELY LOVE THEM!
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
BALD (affectionate). Love these guys, they really look like they’re built to burrow and that they can roll up into a ball. Also I notice a lot of the line breakers are focused on their head, nice, however I do wish they were more funky or ancient looking.

Also welcome Romion!!
BALD (affectionate). Love these guys, they really look like they’re built to burrow and that they can roll up into a ball. Also I notice a lot of the line breakers are focused on their head, nice, however I do wish they were more funky or ancient looking.

Also welcome Romion!!
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
aww... I wanted isopods... but the babies are cute! I like some of the genes a lot too
aww... I wanted isopods... but the babies are cute! I like some of the genes a lot too
[quote name="Snowcat13" date="2024-04-17 10:53:49" ] I am not seeing the 2 new Baldwin genes in the available items to brew yet. [/quote] Reading this, I'm realizing that I need to update the news post for clarity. The genes themselves are not brewbable, but the parchments that can be traded for the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange/g-and-g-genuine-genes]genes in Glass and Gloss[/url] are! [gamedb item=56008] and [gamedb item=56009] are brewable by alchemists level 12 and above.
Snowcat13 wrote on 2024-04-17 10:53:49:
I am not seeing the 2 new Baldwin genes in the available items to brew yet.

Reading this, I'm realizing that I need to update the news post for clarity. The genes themselves are not brewbable, but the parchments that can be traded for the genes in Glass and Gloss are!

Ancient Gene Parchment: Display and Ancient Gene Parchment: Parade are brewable by alchemists level 12 and above.
OH MY GOD THE THEM!!!!!!!!! IM OBSESSED WITH THEM ALREADY AAAH!!!!!!! CHONKERS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OUGH
OH MY GOD THE THEM!!!!!!!!! IM OBSESSED WITH THEM ALREADY AAAH!!!!!!! CHONKERS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OUGH
COLClM0.png - sofja/sonya, 20+ yo
- butch lesbian
- impulsive dragon hoarder
- playing around with my signature until i like it
o my gosh... they're just little guys ;u;
o my gosh... they're just little guys ;u;
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

LF a male 4 digit!!! please help me get my boy
Hello and Welcome! @Romion
Hello and Welcome! @Romion