Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 105 106
Eek!!! This is wonderful!
Eek!!! This is wonderful!
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png

« She/Her | FR+0 »

Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
i love miths im at their mercy OTL
im just loving All of these lil guys im excited to start getting my lil paws on them!!
i love miths im at their mercy OTL
im just loving All of these lil guys im excited to start getting my lil paws on them!!
iQrvnPv.pngoooooo

beanie • she/they • 21+yo • FR+8hrs
ocs for sale . fodder training . arcane nest rentals . avatar // please ping me! // i'm 144116 on tumblr!
Wizard tower coli venue is my guess
Wizard tower coli venue is my guess
tumblr_static_borrzsxt3s0gkc4w80c8ok4k0.pngtumblr_of3qldbjBv1rxsxifo1_r6_100.png
im going absolutely feral-
im going absolutely feral-
H605BRf.png
MITHS MITHS MITHS
MITHS MITHS MITHS
17497.png 17498.png 51948.png51947.png
[quote name="DragonofMordor" date="2023-09-05 12:10:58" ] Guys, these aren't coli familiars. If you click on them in the bestiary, it says they are sold in the treasure marketplace. [/quote] The familars do have drops underneath them which does indicate it's a venue but they will also be available via marketplace. I do wonder if there will be boss familiars (and new stuff for baldwin/swipp etc)
DragonofMordor wrote on 2023-09-05 12:10:58:
Guys, these aren't coli familiars. If you click on them in the bestiary, it says they are sold in the treasure marketplace.

The familars do have drops underneath them which does indicate it's a venue but they will also be available via marketplace.

I do wonder if there will be boss familiars (and new stuff for baldwin/swipp etc)
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
FOUR new miths?! I MUST grab them.
FOUR new miths?! I MUST grab them.
Zxpsj1P.png
okay guys WHY SO MANY MITHS
I'M GONNA NEED TO MAKE A NEW CLAN FOR THESE AT THIS RATE
I LOVE THEM
okay guys WHY SO MANY MITHS
I'M GONNA NEED TO MAKE A NEW CLAN FOR THESE AT THIS RATE
I LOVE THEM
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
What exactly are fire grubs? They are mentioned in so many of the tooltips
What exactly are fire grubs? They are mentioned in so many of the tooltips
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
I don't usually collect materials. But that sharp-eyed ring makes this Sauron-loving fan really happy. I'm going to need stacks of them.
I don't usually collect materials. But that sharp-eyed ring makes this Sauron-loving fan really happy. I'm going to need stacks of them.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 105 106