Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Cinder and Blaze
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Yess! One of my fav genes :3
Yess! One of my fav genes :3
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
YEAAAA MY FAV GENES ON MODERNS NOW
YEAAAA MY FAV GENES ON MODERNS NOW
HExxDzw.png
a
a
ROT
LF dragons born May 5th, 2015-2020
cQcx9mq.png
1NvphvS.png
r8v91MH.png
gYW0j5f.png
Sl91TZD.png
Ooh, neat!
Ooh, neat!
PQznZys.png
I love that chess vista, I need it! The genes are super pretty too, I'm glad we can get them on more breeds!
I love that chess vista, I need it! The genes are super pretty too, I'm glad we can get them on more breeds!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Question for the Staff: will there ever be the possibility to scroll through all the tasks that need to be unlocked for the hibernal den? [EDIT] What I mean is if we'll ever be actually able to complete other tasks by scrolling the list, without being necessarily tied to the first 10 stages Bless for giving us Cinder & Blaze for other breeds and love the vistas as well [emoji=banescale love size=1]
Question for the Staff: will there ever be the possibility to scroll through all the tasks that need to be unlocked for the hibernal den?
[EDIT]
What I mean is if we'll ever be actually able to complete other tasks by scrolling the list, without being necessarily tied to the first 10 stages

Bless for giving us Cinder & Blaze for other breeds and love the vistas as well
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
Good choice, I like this gene very much!
Good choice, I like this gene very much!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
very pretty genes!
very pretty genes!
Wheee!
Wheee!
d8uud0s-7f410d4a-a644-4161-8b07-eec9108f1ab4.png
@BlackRayser You already can! If you scroll to the bottom of the Unlock Den Slots page there's a small link that says See All tasks. That takes you to a page where you can view all the tasks for hibden slots, both ones you've already completed and ones you still need to complete! Hope this helps!
@BlackRayser You already can! If you scroll to the bottom of the Unlock Den Slots page there's a small link that says See All tasks. That takes you to a page where you can view all the tasks for hibden slots, both ones you've already completed and ones you still need to complete! Hope this helps!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@Ceylar Ah, my bad. I think I haven't well expressed what I meant. I know that you can scroll and see them all (but thanks for the reminder 'cause sometimes I tend to forget it [emoji=banescale scared size=1]), but what I actually meant was if we can scroll all the tasks and [u]complete[/u] them withouth being tied to the very first 10. I'll edit my previous post, just in case.
@Ceylar
Ah, my bad. I think I haven't well expressed what I meant.
I know that you can scroll and see them all (but thanks for the reminder 'cause sometimes I tend to forget it ), but what I actually meant was if we can scroll all the tasks and complete them withouth being tied to the very first 10.
I'll edit my previous post, just in case.
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47