Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41
gaolers.
get angler.
before the deep sea fishies???

regardless, fun genes, looking forward to seeing the new dragons created, and i like the new grand exchange to help consolidate the ancient genes and all.
gaolers.
get angler.
before the deep sea fishies???

regardless, fun genes, looking forward to seeing the new dragons created, and i like the new grand exchange to help consolidate the ancient genes and all.
jt3PpxV.png

57IQneR.png
VA1XCHD.png
tumblr_inline_muyatr50kb1r2ctmi.png

7047518a37213b98173b65a97a99bc48af10aa58.png
Will we ever get the option / suggestion to split the gene section in the treasure mp (at least) between modern and ancient genes?

scrolling thorough x pages of all the genes together, especially the ones that have parallel... yeah...

if not that, then maybe when the search option is used to filter out genes, maybe like keep the filtered search results locked in after a purchase is made?
Will we ever get the option / suggestion to split the gene section in the treasure mp (at least) between modern and ancient genes?

scrolling thorough x pages of all the genes together, especially the ones that have parallel... yeah...

if not that, then maybe when the search option is used to filter out genes, maybe like keep the filtered search results locked in after a purchase is made?
Omg new genes for my floofy babies
Omg new genes for my floofy babies
plaguebringer.png tn0RSo5.png3cyGa7Q.png
MUYNhfy.pngy0rbHJY.png
tqGkHih.pngAQPJNOh.png
27AZD8S.pngoaolHwW.png
loimysO.png7roFh1r.png
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o3_100.png
Ohh, new genes are always good, but I really like hearing about the new parallel gene solution!! Sounds great!

Tbh personally I wouldn't even mind having treasure or even gem genes added to that system, but I others would probably be upset about that.
Ohh, new genes are always good, but I really like hearing about the new parallel gene solution!! Sounds great!

Tbh personally I wouldn't even mind having treasure or even gem genes added to that system, but I others would probably be upset about that.
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
I'm happy the ancient gene bloat is being adressed, it's very annoying
I'm happy the ancient gene bloat is being adressed, it's very annoying
GJ4HbdE.gif
Ah yes, this is GAOLErious
Ah yes, this is GAOLErious
MTvMh.gifT28TJ.gifGBrej.gifivuT3.gif
tumblr_inline_p06uf8yXuc1u5ynwc_540.gif
bkPzSyW.png
YAAAYY!!! Gaolers are my fav fr breed so I am eating very well [emoji=gaoler star size=2]
YAAAYY!!!

Gaolers are my fav fr breed so I am eating very well
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Not sure if I follow on the 'modern genes will become ancient genes but prize drops to half' thing..? If the gene is not available by other means any longer then noone will sell it below the prize of the modern gene they bought to swap. I probably misunderstood something here?
Not sure if I follow on the 'modern genes will become ancient genes but prize drops to half' thing..? If the gene is not available by other means any longer then noone will sell it below the prize of the modern gene they bought to swap. I probably misunderstood something here?
I so happy Angler is getting an expansion, I really like it
I so happy Angler is getting an expansion, I really like it
76174761p.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FR Time +5

Should've, would've, could've... but didn't

PR3uy49.gif lnxu2ne.gif

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
. wuSLTU0.gif
yisssss <33333

now if we could only get the requirements for that blossom gene balanced out >.> (those pink mums need to either have an increased drop rate or be cut down to like 5 tops)
yisssss <33333

now if we could only get the requirements for that blossom gene balanced out >.> (those pink mums need to either have an increased drop rate or be cut down to like 5 tops)
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41