Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Location Expansion
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58
oogh what i wouldn't give to have these as scenes. i'm always craving more scenes and these are so pretty
oogh what i wouldn't give to have these as scenes. i'm always craving more scenes and these are so pretty
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Oh my gosh so gorgeous ;u; I am so so excited so see more variation! So based on my own nature flight, this means we have art for location 1 and location 3, and are getting eventual art for 5 next. I wonder if all the art will first be the odd numbers, and then they will circle back to the even numbered options?

Either way thank you for continuing to make this site fantastic!!!
Oh my gosh so gorgeous ;u; I am so so excited so see more variation! So based on my own nature flight, this means we have art for location 1 and location 3, and are getting eventual art for 5 next. I wonder if all the art will first be the odd numbers, and then they will circle back to the even numbered options?

Either way thank you for continuing to make this site fantastic!!!
eP65k0J.png
i want to drink that lava
i want to drink that lava
Wow, the new banners look so cool! I especially love Starwood Strand and Wispwillow Grove!
Wow, the new banners look so cool! I especially love Starwood Strand and Wispwillow Grove!
These are all gorgeous [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1]
These are all gorgeous
   dgHlSWG.png      LEpJMnn.png
Gj9DhHn.png
JkqGYr7.png
pyAp3dI.png
0HBKL8H.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
KRcB6uC.png
o4KdtaP.png
3aAdCVC.png
hbPQKyV.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
qeWy3Ik.png
LGvol4P.png
8GgdVkW.png
9QQcg1Z.png
jgeciGJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
     eowYQBf.png
will we get actual lair limit expansions :') PLease
will we get actual lair limit expansions :') PLease
OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS :00000

also the lil earthshaker poot lol
OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS :00000

also the lil earthshaker poot lol
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous!
Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Oh my gosh oh my gosh they're beautiful. Gladeveins!!!
Oh my gosh oh my gosh they're beautiful. Gladeveins!!!
oQTeZuq.png
omg I've been so excited for these. thank you staff. now I can live out my fancy, secret garden dreams every time I visit my profile <33
omg I've been so excited for these. thank you staff. now I can live out my fancy, secret garden dreams every time I visit my profile <33
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58