Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dragons
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 85
I keep coming back to the announcement to see people's reactions/new sparkling dragons and honestly I couldn't be happier. I love this gene so much more than firefly. Just this morning I got a friend offering up hatchlings for adoption and immediately took in this adorable Veilspun to try out the gene, attempting to make a Majora's Mask Astral Observatory inspired dragon and I think it worked out sooo good! Thanks FR devs we love you -especially the fact you made this gene available to all dragons- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77894028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/778941/77894028_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I keep coming back to the announcement to see people's reactions/new sparkling dragons and honestly I couldn't be happier. I love this gene so much more than firefly.
Just this morning I got a friend offering up hatchlings for adoption and immediately took in this adorable Veilspun to try out the gene, attempting to make a Majora's Mask Astral Observatory inspired dragon and I think it worked out sooo good! Thanks FR devs we love you -especially the fact you made this gene available to all dragons-
77894028_350.png
Ohhhh this tert is my new child
Ohhhh this tert is my new child
sYJ7QdI.png
I am absolutely in love
I am absolutely in love
Pond Plates Jungle Lilies 60083076.png Water Shield Water Lilies
Friggin SPORKLE
Friggin SPORKLE
Banner.png
gotta say its...lackin a lil depth if that makes any sense? idk firefly will stay my go to for shiny stuff on drags
gotta say its...lackin a lil depth if that makes any sense? idk firefly will stay my go to for shiny stuff on drags
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Can't you see that you're lost without me?
Meliora. DID system. He/They collectively.
[quote name="PandaOverlord" date="2022-05-07 12:46:34" ] ok so I love this, 10/10 will be using, but its breaking the lineart on moderns? I thought spines was a mistake and they werent doing something like that again Certainly not complaining tho looks fab [/quote] A few terts do that on moderns! gembond and firefly also break lines. the schtick is that they don't [i]dramatically[/i] break lines like ancient's linebreaking terts do; only minor changes to the silhouette.
PandaOverlord wrote on 2022-05-07 12:46:34:
ok so I love this, 10/10 will be using, but its breaking the lineart on moderns? I thought spines was a mistake and they werent doing something like that again

Certainly not complaining tho looks fab

A few terts do that on moderns! gembond and firefly also break lines. the schtick is that they don't dramatically break lines like ancient's linebreaking terts do; only minor changes to the silhouette.
45c35ef6e4b62e58d37a981333219e0307f8aa9c.png
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG
SIG-02.png
Well well yoooou. You make my dreams come true! *happy dance*
Well well yoooou. You make my dreams come true! *happy dance*
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
DREAM COME TRUE! [emoji=veilspun star size=1]
DREAM COME TRUE!
!!! SPARKLES!!! [emoji=firework size=1]
!!! SPARKLES!!!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 85