Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Regal Bearing
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 76
Gotta say, I didn't expect any of thay waking up an hour ago but I can't say I'm mad. I'm so in love with these genes and I seriously need to stop myself from spending more gems ughhh-- [emoji=veilspun star size=1]
Gotta say, I didn't expect any of thay waking up an hour ago but I can't say I'm mad. I'm so in love with these genes and I seriously need to stop myself from spending more gems ughhh--
   dgHlSWG.png      LEpJMnn.png
Gj9DhHn.png
JkqGYr7.png
pyAp3dI.png
0HBKL8H.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
KRcB6uC.png
o4KdtaP.png
3aAdCVC.png
hbPQKyV.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
qeWy3Ik.png
LGvol4P.png
8GgdVkW.png
9QQcg1Z.png
jgeciGJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
     eowYQBf.png
I love the new genes! Gonna have to grab some asap!
I love the new genes! Gonna have to grab some asap!
I really wish I could like these more. The fact that it barely uses the actual gene colour, everything else is a really dark black, and it's a gem gene for what is underwhelming in comparison to the others? Not my cuppa tea, sad to say

I am smitten with the new puff though, look at how FANCY the lil guy is!!
I really wish I could like these more. The fact that it barely uses the actual gene colour, everything else is a really dark black, and it's a gem gene for what is underwhelming in comparison to the others? Not my cuppa tea, sad to say

Saint's Stamp Stop
Sorneith Culinary Society
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
Please be patient with me, I'm chronically ill, and it causes fatigue and pain - response time will vary!
[quote name="Sifa" date="2022-01-18 21:22:19" ] I really wish I could like these more. The fact that it barely uses the actual gene colour, everything else is a really dark black, and it's a gem gene for what is underwhelming in comparison to the others? Not my cuppa tea, sad to say I am smitten with the new puff though, look at how FANCY the lil guy is!! [/quote] Agreed
Sifa wrote on 2022-01-18 21:22:19:

Agreed
lighttop.png
ohhhhh my new favorite gene
ohhhhh my new favorite gene
sYJ7QdI.png
Ohhhhh these genes are so good !!!!! <3
Ohhhhh these genes are so good !!!!! <3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Oooh man sarcophagus is really gonna help one of my pinkerlocke dragons out (assuming she survives long enough for me to gene her!) as it really pulls her colours all together! It's making me break my treasure-only rule when it comes to gening/regening my pinkerlocke dragons! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=84&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=38&winggene=87&wings=148&auth=09c0c097f72c90e4581c929b38953738828171cd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71900846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/719009/71900846.png[/img][/url]
Oooh man sarcophagus is really gonna help one of my pinkerlocke dragons out (assuming she survives long enough for me to gene her!) as it really pulls her colours all together! It's making me break my treasure-only rule when it comes to gening/regening my pinkerlocke dragons!

dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=84&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=38&winggene=87&wings=148&auth=09c0c097f72c90e4581c929b38953738828171cd&dummyext=prev.png
71900846.png
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
This gene isn't my style. Way too dark.
This gene isn't my style. Way too dark.
I'm super excited about Voguepuff though! New favourite familiar [emoji=blue star size=1]
I'm super excited about Voguepuff though! New favourite familiar
A lot of potential for this gene, though I don't think it fits in with the rest of the gem genes quality and style wise.
A lot of potential for this gene, though I don't think it fits in with the rest of the gem genes quality and style wise.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 76