Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sandswept Delta Expansion
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55
omg omg omg the gryphons :0000
omg omg omg the gryphons :0000
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@Kibble My memory is poor, but I think we had Gold + Silver Kitsunes from the MP before then?
@Kibble My memory is poor, but I think we had Gold + Silver Kitsunes from the MP before then?
Loving the new familiars! Those griffins and stranglers are probably my favorites, but the dunerunners are close behind, and I'm loving the idea of regional kitsune and baby buttersnakes X3

Question though: don't venue expansions usually have new background art and new vistas? I'm a little sad the delta didn't get those. It's a venue I really enjoy.
Loving the new familiars! Those griffins and stranglers are probably my favorites, but the dunerunners are close behind, and I'm loving the idea of regional kitsune and baby buttersnakes X3

Question though: don't venue expansions usually have new background art and new vistas? I'm a little sad the delta didn't get those. It's a venue I really enjoy.
the cactus stranglers.... i love them;; the art is too precious
the cactus stranglers.... i love them;; the art is too precious
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
viperpillar....PEETS
viperpillar....PEETS
anomalous_nekomata.png
*gentle gasp* time for my wild west tab to get some new familiars
*gentle gasp* time for my wild west tab to get some new familiars
89DCz.gif SNNWe.gif kE0oQ.gif JAt8S.gif 0f2HF.gif MUc5L.gif

( she/they | +2 to fr time | Adalon’s Dragon Grab Bags )
Everyone:Omg look at these new shiny things WOOO!!

and then me is like:Why do we need them?what newfangled awesome things are you going to make us hoard new shinies for!?The staff is evil.Amazing but evil.8)
Everyone:Omg look at these new shiny things WOOO!!

and then me is like:Why do we need them?what newfangled awesome things are you going to make us hoard new shinies for!?The staff is evil.Amazing but evil.8)
I love these new familiars - since I did a project on desert ecosystems, I've had an interest in desert wildlife/plants since!
I love these new familiars - since I did a project on desert ecosystems, I've had an interest in desert wildlife/plants since!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="SilkVelvet" date="2021-04-17 14:52:23" ] [quote name="GrandSerpentine" date="2021-04-17 14:31:09" ] [quote name="Seadramon" date="2021-04-17 11:59:12" ] I like the update to the Delta, but I have to ask if the puzzle piece emojis are for autism awareness month? Because like someone pointed out earlier in the thread, the puzzle piece is associated with groups like Autism Speaks, which seek to "cure" or "fix" autistic people through abusive practices such as ABA. I realise not everyone can be aware of the ideology behind such symbols, but please keep this in mind for the future. [/quote] I'm pretty sure that's exactly why they added the different colors. People in the suggestion forums mentioned discomfort that the only puzzle piece emoji was blue. (It's not inherently the puzzle piece that's associated with Autism Speaks, but a blue puzzle piece). Staff probably added the other colors so people wouldn't have to use the blue puzzle piece if they wanted to use a puzzle piece emoji. That's my hot take at least. [/quote] That's basically how I feel too, JUST having the blue puzzle piece always made me v uncomfy and I'm glad there are other options now [/quote] Same, I remember posting in the suggestion thread what seems like ages ago. I'm glad staff took our concerns seriously. I despise the blue puzzle piece so much. I just got my Autistic Self Advocacy Network shirt in the mail today too so this is a nice coincidence to log into FR to see.
SilkVelvet wrote on 2021-04-17 14:52:23:
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2021-04-17 14:31:09:
Seadramon wrote on 2021-04-17 11:59:12:
I like the update to the Delta, but I have to ask if the puzzle piece emojis are for autism awareness month? Because like someone pointed out earlier in the thread, the puzzle piece is associated with groups like Autism Speaks, which seek to "cure" or "fix" autistic people through abusive practices such as ABA.

I realise not everyone can be aware of the ideology behind such symbols, but please keep this in mind for the future.
I'm pretty sure that's exactly why they added the different colors. People in the suggestion forums mentioned discomfort that the only puzzle piece emoji was blue. (It's not inherently the puzzle piece that's associated with Autism Speaks, but a blue puzzle piece). Staff probably added the other colors so people wouldn't have to use the blue puzzle piece if they wanted to use a puzzle piece emoji.

That's my hot take at least.
That's basically how I feel too, JUST having the blue puzzle piece always made me v uncomfy and I'm glad there are other options now
Same, I remember posting in the suggestion thread what seems like ages ago. I'm glad staff took our concerns seriously. I despise the blue puzzle piece so much. I just got my Autistic Self Advocacy Network shirt in the mail today too so this is a nice coincidence to log into FR to see.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png