Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 89
This is the update I've have always dreamed of getting! [emoji=fae star size=1] Thank you so much!!! [emoji=pink star size=1]
This is the update I've have always dreamed of getting! Thank you so much!!!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
I never thought this would actually happen, but I'm so pleasantly surprised! This will make things so much easier!
I never thought this would actually happen, but I'm so pleasantly surprised! This will make things so much easier!
Oh this is absolutely fantastic, no more weird photoshopping to see how apparel looks on a theoretical breed change!
Oh this is absolutely fantastic, no more weird photoshopping to see how apparel looks on a theoretical breed change!
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
ohhh now this is incredible! time to update various dragon bios with all my scryed plans. it'll be so lovely to have them on-site with search capability and such. many, many thanks for this update!!
ohhh now this is incredible! time to update various dragon bios with all my scryed plans. it'll be so lovely to have them on-site with search capability and such. many, many thanks for this update!!

@snugglebug
he
Alright, I can check how my dragons will look with different genes but the same outfits. I've got a plan to turn one dragon into a Coatl and had to find one with as similar colors as I could to check outfits on.
Alright, I can check how my dragons will look with different genes but the same outfits. I've got a plan to turn one dragon into a Coatl and had to find one with as similar colors as I could to check outfits on.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Ah there goes my money

but in all seriousness this is great!
Ah there goes my money

but in all seriousness this is great!
Wishlist
Giveaway
This is the good stuff staff!
This is the good stuff staff!
My Pay What You Want Hatchery
This is *amazing* you have really outdone yourselves, and I look forward to seeing more!
This is *amazing* you have really outdone yourselves, and I look forward to seeing more!
aJTY8eT.png
Oh thank god, I can find outfits for dragons I haven't finished gening yet!
Oh thank god, I can find outfits for dragons I haven't finished gening yet!
Limey/They/+3 Hours

Give Me a Like?

m59NfS2.png
i've been saving so many scrying workshop dragons on my computer, my data space thanks you
i've been saving so many scrying workshop dragons on my computer, my data space thanks you
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 89