Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 88 89
yES sCORE
yES sCORE
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
OMG This is amazing! Thank you!!
A+ For Flights Rising Staff!
OMG This is amazing! Thank you!!
A+ For Flights Rising Staff!
RYAN.png
Are there any plans to update the actual dress a dragon page to function more like the dressing room? I.e being able to search for a piece of apparel?

Or failing that, make it so you can import a theoretical outfit from the dressing room onto a real dragon? It just doesn't make sense to me that actually dressing your dragon is soooo clunky when the dressing room exists. I feel like it wouldn't be too much of a leap to combine them somehow.
Are there any plans to update the actual dress a dragon page to function more like the dressing room? I.e being able to search for a piece of apparel?

Or failing that, make it so you can import a theoretical outfit from the dressing room onto a real dragon? It just doesn't make sense to me that actually dressing your dragon is soooo clunky when the dressing room exists. I feel like it wouldn't be too much of a leap to combine them somehow.
AAAAAHHHH. I have said so many times (to myself) that I wish I could put an outfit on a scried dragon. Yes, thank you.
AAAAAHHHH. I have said so many times (to myself) that I wish I could put an outfit on a scried dragon. Yes, thank you.
lGriifT.png
Thank you sooo much staff!
Thank you sooo much staff!
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
Thing one: amazing update
Thing two: can we please talk about the fact that the "Bath Needed" scry is so clearly a reference to that whole hatchling babysitting trainwreck?
Thing one: amazing update
Thing two: can we please talk about the fact that the "Bath Needed" scry is so clearly a reference to that whole hatchling babysitting trainwreck?
21554.png 1075.png 23814.png Pine
Earth Flight
A lady who loves
dragons and history.
Sporadically active.
Best day ever
Best day ever
WE GET TO DRESS SCRIES THIS IS THE UPDATE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! and honestly some of the staff example scries are the funniest things omg. loving the update! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
WE GET TO DRESS SCRIES THIS IS THE UPDATE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! and honestly some of the staff example scries are the funniest things omg. loving the update!
aaabY55.gifwater_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gifWIrxbxw.pngot6V0KH.pngtumblr_pfujchNmpw1xtta8zo1_100.png
Amazing update! It's so convenient for keeping track of projects [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2]
Amazing update! It's so convenient for keeping track of projects
It's amasing [emoji=coatl love size=2]
It's amasing
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 88 89