Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 86 87
I wanted to post again to agree strongly with BlueRay

a year sounds much better please.

Things like surgeries are truly time-stealers. It's all the worse when you lose something from a game you go to to feel better, because of the thing forcing your absence!
I wanted to post again to agree strongly with BlueRay

a year sounds much better please.

Things like surgeries are truly time-stealers. It's all the worse when you lose something from a game you go to to feel better, because of the thing forcing your absence!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-06 10:37:38" ] [i](NOTE: We have no plans for Galore to retroactively offer previously-released limited event items, only those created for the specific current event and for all events going forward.)[/i] [/quote] why?
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-06 10:37:38:
(NOTE: We have no plans for Galore to retroactively offer previously-released limited event items, only those created for the specific current event and for all events going forward.)

why?
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
Wow, where can I get a dragon like Galore? She's absolutely beautiful and a perfect representative for this new system! My only hope is that one whole week is enough time for those who haven't been in the game for a while.
Wow, where can I get a dragon like Galore? She's absolutely beautiful and a perfect representative for this new system! My only hope is that one whole week is enough time for those who haven't been in the game for a while.
tumblr_inline_nwui74LM0m1t7d5o3_500.gif
Love Galore! She's a beaut.

I would suggest two weeks rather than one. Seven days fly by quicker than you think.

Edit: Wow okay some people are actually asking for longer windows. Way longer. They do bring up some valid points though.
Love Galore! She's a beaut.

I would suggest two weeks rather than one. Seven days fly by quicker than you think.

Edit: Wow okay some people are actually asking for longer windows. Way longer. They do bring up some valid points though.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
As someone who is about to go through a pretty intense move, I definitely agree with the users who are vouching for 14 days instead of 7. The latter definitely seems way too short. I myself won't have easily accessible Wi-Fi during some of the upcoming weeks, maybe only enough to go straight to my lair and hit the Feed button. Otherwise, I love Galore, what a gorgeous Guardian!! [emoji=heart size=1] [Edit]: Found a really good post that I definitely agree with, and side with more now than the additional 7 day extension, 14 days total, argument. [quote name="Abderus" date="2019-05-06 20:59:29" ] Galore needs to offer all fest items going forward for unlimited duration. If I log back in after a 3 year hiatus I should be able to go and collect all missing fest items from those three years. I've gone on a three year hiatus before, to come back as an active and engaged member of the community for over a year now. I should not lose anniversary gift privileges just because I was not in a position in my RL to log in frequently. I do not use social media. I have lived in foreign countries for months, like rural Mongolia, with no internet at my camp. If my father passes away you can be dang sure I'm not going to log in to collect Marva, from galore or otherwise. Don't punish long standing, loyal players who need to prioritize real life. Permanently in active accounts will not collect the benefits. Temporarily in active accounts should be able to collect them at their convenience. If a one week or two week or any limited duration collection period is put in place, I will be extremely disappointed in the FR management team. My apologies for any typos, I'm on mobile. I never post on mobile. That's how worked this dev update has gotten me :| [/quote] Additionally, I'd like to say that I myself don't use social media as much as I once did, if at all anymore. I actually had no idea that this dev update came out until I was checking the FR Wiki, and saw Galore as a recently edited article. If we are to get notifications regarding Galore, it would be for the best if they were like Baldwin/Auction House pings.
As someone who is about to go through a pretty intense move, I definitely agree with the users who are vouching for 14 days instead of 7. The latter definitely seems way too short. I myself won't have easily accessible Wi-Fi during some of the upcoming weeks, maybe only enough to go straight to my lair and hit the Feed button. Otherwise, I love Galore, what a gorgeous Guardian!!

[Edit]: Found a really good post that I definitely agree with, and side with more now than the additional 7 day extension, 14 days total, argument.

Abderus wrote on 2019-05-06 20:59:29:
Galore needs to offer all fest items going forward for unlimited duration. If I log back in after a 3 year hiatus I should be able to go and collect all missing fest items from those three years.

I've gone on a three year hiatus before, to come back as an active and engaged member of the community for over a year now. I should not lose anniversary gift privileges just because I was not in a position in my RL to log in frequently.

I do not use social media. I have lived in foreign countries for months, like rural Mongolia, with no internet at my camp. If my father passes away you can be dang sure I'm not going to log in to collect Marva, from galore or otherwise.

Don't punish long standing, loyal players who need to prioritize real life. Permanently in active accounts will not collect the benefits. Temporarily in active accounts should be able to collect them at their convenience.

If a one week or two week or any limited duration collection period is put in place, I will be extremely disappointed in the FR management team.

My apologies for any typos, I'm on mobile. I never post on mobile. That's how worked this dev update has gotten me :|

Additionally, I'd like to say that I myself don't use social media as much as I once did, if at all anymore. I actually had no idea that this dev update came out until I was checking the FR Wiki, and saw Galore as a recently edited article. If we are to get notifications regarding Galore, it would be for the best if they were like Baldwin/Auction House pings.
w7Z8MA5.png
Hey. Is Galore single?
Hey. Is Galore single?
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
GALORE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I love him a lot.

Not sure how I feel about the new update, though. A new system is certainly needed in order to ease the demand on the FR team, but a week feels too short of a time to collect items. I know sometimes I'm away from FR for more than a week due to being caught up in things and even lack of current interests. I agree that around 2 weeks would be more doable.

Also... I think it'd maybe be nice to offer previously limited and valuable items again. I know they're prized to many players, but as the years go on the FR economy is becoming so expensive that there will be a point that no one will be able to afford anything without shelling out $100 dollars in cash for it.
GALORE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I love him a lot.

Not sure how I feel about the new update, though. A new system is certainly needed in order to ease the demand on the FR team, but a week feels too short of a time to collect items. I know sometimes I'm away from FR for more than a week due to being caught up in things and even lack of current interests. I agree that around 2 weeks would be more doable.

Also... I think it'd maybe be nice to offer previously limited and valuable items again. I know they're prized to many players, but as the years go on the FR economy is becoming so expensive that there will be a point that no one will be able to afford anything without shelling out $100 dollars in cash for it.
Yay! Galore!
Yay! Galore!
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

I love Galore, he has such a majestic beard! Kind of makes me wish we had beads and stuff to decorate the beards of our own guardians!

I admit, I never thought gifts took so much effort, but in hindsight it makes sense! I'm all for streamlining any hard work, no sense climbing a mountain if someone has dug a path right through it.
That being said, I have to agree a week might be a tad short a window for claiming your gift.
I love Galore, he has such a majestic beard! Kind of makes me wish we had beads and stuff to decorate the beards of our own guardians!

I admit, I never thought gifts took so much effort, but in hindsight it makes sense! I'm all for streamlining any hard work, no sense climbing a mountain if someone has dug a path right through it.
That being said, I have to agree a week might be a tad short a window for claiming your gift.
Can't sleep. Pendulums will get me.
FWIW, I agree a fortnight would be better than one week. Some of these holidays involve travel or interactions that keep one AFK a lot, and a week can pass in a flash when you're that busy.
FWIW, I agree a fortnight would be better than one week. Some of these holidays involve travel or interactions that keep one AFK a lot, and a week can pass in a flash when you're that busy.
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 86 87