Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107
My lair never looked so colorful...
My lair never looked so colorful...
[quote name="Zikul" date="2019-04-01 01:09:01" ] Haha, it's made bonding so much more comfortable tho, with the arrows and the heart to bond so close together - not intended but heck, I'll miss it when it's gone. [/quote] These were my thought exactly!
Zikul wrote on 2019-04-01 01:09:01:
Haha, it's made bonding so much more comfortable tho, with the arrows and the heart to bond so close together - not intended but heck, I'll miss it when it's gone.
These were my thought exactly!
Ahahah this is amazing! Too bad this isn't permanent!
it makes it easier to interact w them lol
Ahahah this is amazing! Too bad this isn't permanent!
it makes it easier to interact w them lol

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Also, it’s 3am here and I just woke up, so I checked fr while very sleepy, and I 100% spent a minute tapping at the banner bc i was CONVINCED the familiar heads were stickers and I WANTED THEM thank you that is all, going back to sleep now hahaaa
Also, it’s 3am here and I just woke up, so I checked fr while very sleepy, and I 100% spent a minute tapping at the banner bc i was CONVINCED the familiar heads were stickers and I WANTED THEM thank you that is all, going back to sleep now hahaaa
[quote name="idlewildly" date="2019-04-01 00:43:01" ] *LOUD SCREAMS* Familiars! Are! The! Best! Part! Of! This! Site! This is my favourite "update" ever! [/quote] Literally could not agree more!
idlewildly wrote on 2019-04-01 00:43:01:
*LOUD SCREAMS* Familiars! Are! The! Best! Part! Of! This! Site! This is my favourite "update" ever!
Literally could not agree more!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Can we keep this option? I rather do this than the dragons ATM
Can we keep this option? I rather do this than the dragons ATM
Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
Oh my gee! This is so fantastical! I love it [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart]
Oh my gee! This is so fantastical! I love it
0gldo0m.png
@Vinyamar

firstly, i hope you enjoy april fools! flight rising always has fun jokes to throw around!

2015 april fools gave out spools of thread that upon rollover, gave you sweaters with different patterns that your dragons could wear

2016 was a mirror that gave you different sets of eyes with different emotions that you can also have your dragons wear

2017 was an apparel item that couldnt be worn but after the rollover turned into an invisibility cloak that, well, makes your dragon invisible

2018 gave you an egg that only opened to two different types, but then hatched into familiars once again depending on the egg. the familiars have a unique function where they change appearance every time the page is loaded
@Vinyamar

firstly, i hope you enjoy april fools! flight rising always has fun jokes to throw around!

2015 april fools gave out spools of thread that upon rollover, gave you sweaters with different patterns that your dragons could wear

2016 was a mirror that gave you different sets of eyes with different emotions that you can also have your dragons wear

2017 was an apparel item that couldnt be worn but after the rollover turned into an invisibility cloak that, well, makes your dragon invisible

2018 gave you an egg that only opened to two different types, but then hatched into familiars once again depending on the egg. the familiars have a unique function where they change appearance every time the page is loaded
block_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngiceshieldl.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.png
tumblr_by_blobicons-d99cp4f.gif - tumblr_ii_by_blobicons-d99cqro.gif - deviantart_by_blobicons-d99cjjz.gif - twitter_by_blobicons-d99e75h.gif

dave - gay/trans - he/him
very tired and sleep deprived
block_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngicef1.png
Well this was absolutely hilarious. Great idea this year, guys!!

Happy April Fool’s day!
Well this was absolutely hilarious. Great idea this year, guys!!

Happy April Fool’s day!
I love this ;-;
I love this ;-;
is this neopets?
98.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107