Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2019
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58
hey staff,

any chance to add a little more *glow* to the halo? it's blending in a bit too much on my dragons and I feel like it's missing a little pop. the blue accents would look nice if they stood out more! plus maybe a soft blue glow from the back??

please consider ^u^
hey staff,

any chance to add a little more *glow* to the halo? it's blending in a bit too much on my dragons and I feel like it's missing a little pop. the blue accents would look nice if they stood out more! plus maybe a soft blue glow from the back??

please consider ^u^
hEC9y3U.png
happy trickmurk everyone!
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@bombcollar thank you for answering! I’m only level 4 lol Started out like a month ago so I’ll just wait til next year then c:
@bombcollar thank you for answering! I’m only level 4 lol Started out like a month ago so I’ll just wait til next year then c:
pGEpmCB.png 75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif
[/columns]
This is awesome!!! Everything looks really cool!
This is awesome!!! Everything looks really cool!
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
ho ho I like the apparel this time, nice amounts of detail. A little but too saturated but that's just me. eh not a fan of the familiar and halo.

Skins are the usual, Only like two of em. Overall not bad, certainly better than last holiday.
ho ho I like the apparel this time, nice amounts of detail. A little but too saturated but that's just me. eh not a fan of the familiar and halo.

Skins are the usual, Only like two of em. Overall not bad, certainly better than last holiday.
91741235.png77876607.png
@Byggden you can also just buy the tokens between fests, when they drop to about 60-75 gems or so.
@Byggden you can also just buy the tokens between fests, when they drop to about 60-75 gems or so.
tumblr_inline_p4g64gV0px1qfa500_540.png
ahhh, I'm so excited! I love the tailcoat [emoji=familiar heart] Happy Trickmurk!
ahhh, I'm so excited! I love the tailcoat

Happy Trickmurk!
0vHOHr2.gif
ahhh, I'm so excited! I love the tailcoat [emoji=familiar heart] Happy Trickmurk!
ahhh, I'm so excited! I love the tailcoat

Happy Trickmurk!
0vHOHr2.gif
Happy Trickmurk everyone!
Happy Trickmurk everyone!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58