Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Emoji & Merch
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 166 167
[emoji=raven] Wasn't initially too excited about this, but I have to say, some these are pretty nice [emoji=plague rune]
Wasn't initially too excited about this, but I have to say, some these are pretty nice
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
[emoji=gold crown] ah...these emojis are gonna be a lil weird to look at for a while...[emoji=silver crown]
ah...these emojis are gonna be a lil weird to look at for a while...
NxydSBz.png
[emoji=rainbow][emoji=pastel rainbow][emoji=rainbow star 2][emoji=unicorn][emoji=prismatic meditate][emoji=dna] oh yes

oh yes
tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo1_250.png +0 FRT | She/Her pronouns tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo2_250.png
Okay these are actually cute
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
[emoji=rainbow star 2][emoji=cat 3][emoji=rainbow star 2] [emoji=ice rune][emoji=ice rune][emoji=ice rune] I love them!

I love them!
15584.png1082.png586.png482.png
[emoji=rainbow star 2][emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3][emoji=unicorn][emoji=rainbow][emoji=pastel rainbow][emoji=snowflake][emoji=crescent moon 2][emoji=full moon][emoji=ice rune] All my favorites and gosh don't scare me like that thinking to spend 5 treasure just to use these XD

All my favorites and gosh don't scare me like that thinking to spend 5 treasure just to use these XD
Being forgotten is worse than death.
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
[emoji=fire rune] fiya represent! ...great now I have to chuck a bunch of these all over my Dragons bios now... YAY!
fiya represent!

...great now I have to chuck a bunch of these all over my Dragons bios now...

YAY!
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
??
??
[emoji=sunglasses]
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 166 167