Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40
Ooh :0
Ooh :0
Cute beavers...
Cute beavers...
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
Have the droprates for existing seafood items been raised as happened with plants during the Harvest, or are the new items in place of that? Alternate items for enemies that wouldn't drop seafood anyway are a great idea, but I was contemplating farming for certain fishy Swipp drops while the rate was up, and that doesn't seem to be a thing.
Have the droprates for existing seafood items been raised as happened with plants during the Harvest, or are the new items in place of that? Alternate items for enemies that wouldn't drop seafood anyway are a great idea, but I was contemplating farming for certain fishy Swipp drops while the rate was up, and that doesn't seem to be a thing.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! This is sooooooo terrific! The familiars are adorable and the skins are beautiful!!
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! This is sooooooo terrific! The familiars are adorable and the skins are beautiful!!
Happy Frigidfin everyone!
Happy Frigidfin everyone!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Aerflyn - what venue did you get the new familiars? :) I have battled in a few and still haven't got a sight of them at all! Thanks!
@Aerflyn - what venue did you get the new familiars? :) I have battled in a few and still haven't got a sight of them at all! Thanks!
drgfly0.gif
That Petal Jumper Coatl skin is BEAUTIFUL and I want it so bad!

Time to grind!
That Petal Jumper Coatl skin is BEAUTIFUL and I want it so bad!

Time to grind!
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
merry fishmas
merry fishmas
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
Really having fun with this. Lots of seafood drops & my first Fenfisher Flattail [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/28573.png[/img] :) @Vecernice I'm in the Rainsong Jungle since there are so many more skins/accents for that venue. Figured it would help. Edit --> Got the Chillriver Bucktooth in The Mire just now. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/28572.png[/img] Good luck! Now I need to nab some skins/accents! :)
Really having fun with this. Lots of seafood drops & my first Fenfisher Flattail 28573.png
:)

@Vecernice I'm in the Rainsong Jungle since there are so many more skins/accents for that venue. Figured it would help.

Edit --> Got the Chillriver Bucktooth in The Mire just now.
28572.png

Good luck!

Now I need to nab some skins/accents! :)
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
sWEET
sWEET
cbQdPvX.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40