Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Constellation Gene, Turkeys, and Gems!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
:o
:o
466w8yC.png
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS
zFhC5.gif
so pretty *o*
so pretty *o*
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
still think starmap and constellation should be in the treasure marketplace, not gem, they dont fit there
still think starmap and constellation should be in the treasure marketplace, not gem, they dont fit there
YES I'm so happy, space stuff is the best, and I'm obsessed with a song called constellations so yeet.
YES I'm so happy, space stuff is the best, and I'm obsessed with a song called constellations so yeet.
Finaly!
Finaly!
cool,cool!
cool,cool!
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
I am Really Loving the Flight rising Dragons here
I am Really Loving the Flight rising Dragons here
@Xhaztol it seems like the 'brighter stars' part of Male Pearlcatcher's version of Constellation are missing (sorry, I don't know what else to call them). I see that they are present but smaller on some dragons like Male Coatl, but they are completely absent on male PCs. I first noticed it because the stars are SO big and bright on Male Nocturne, but when I switched the scry to PC I noticed there were no big stars. I'm only bothering you by mentioning it here since I saw the notifications on the front page that Constellation has had some artwork issues that were addressed, but it seems this one may still be present ^_^;; I can try to provide visual examples if you want, but hopefully you'll know what i meant. Thanks!
@Xhaztol it seems like the 'brighter stars' part of Male Pearlcatcher's version of Constellation are missing (sorry, I don't know what else to call them). I see that they are present but smaller on some dragons like Male Coatl, but they are completely absent on male PCs. I first noticed it because the stars are SO big and bright on Male Nocturne, but when I switched the scry to PC I noticed there were no big stars. I'm only bothering you by mentioning it here since I saw the notifications on the front page that Constellation has had some artwork issues that were addressed, but it seems this one may still be present ^_^;; I can try to provide visual examples if you want, but hopefully you'll know what i meant. Thanks!
EGjlGzP.png
Happy Holidays everyone!
Happy Holidays everyone!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59