Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2018
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59
Happy Riot!!! :D
Happy Riot!!! :D
kV9q7M8.gif
There are a lot of amazing accents this year but I love End of All Roads, I'm really glad it got chosen. I already bought one, eventually, I'll find a dragon that fits it.

I love the familiar and new apperal too, but I have to say, I agree with what some other people have said about the halo, it just feels too clunky, espeically when compared to some of the prior halos.
There are a lot of amazing accents this year but I love End of All Roads, I'm really glad it got chosen. I already bought one, eventually, I'll find a dragon that fits it.

I love the familiar and new apperal too, but I have to say, I agree with what some other people have said about the halo, it just feels too clunky, espeically when compared to some of the prior halos.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Absolutely vile skins.

I need them all
Absolutely vile skins.

I need them all
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
I love the skins!

They look amazing!
I love the skins!

They look amazing!
Redd | EST / FR+3 | About Me
dragoncave | Chicken Smoothie
Okay I know the design team doesnt care about comments but why was the decision made to make the halo completely different from the others.
They all had a matching theme and this one is completely out of left field. What was the idea behind this? This isnt even the same thing.
It's nice and all but this is hardly like the halos from the previous elemental holidays. It doesn't even look like the same set
Okay I know the design team doesnt care about comments but why was the decision made to make the halo completely different from the others.
They all had a matching theme and this one is completely out of left field. What was the idea behind this? This isnt even the same thing.
It's nice and all but this is hardly like the halos from the previous elemental holidays. It doesn't even look like the same set
5gqCC4H.gif‎‎Please ping me! E718jtQ.gif
The mirror in the pic looks like bacon
The mirror in the pic looks like bacon
The skins and accents for this year are really cool!
The skins and accents for this year are really cool!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY RIOT OF ROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY RIOT OF ROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42397305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423974/42397305_350.png[/img] [/url] best halo ever

42397305_350.png

best halo ever
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Happy Riot of Rot, everyone!
Happy Riot of Rot, everyone!
'Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away, we'll be lost before the dawn...'
(Before the Dawn by Evanescence)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59