Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 109 110
anyone else realize that this is the first dragon with a function that has genes? everyone else is basic in the trading post XD
anyone else realize that this is the first dragon with a function that has genes? everyone else is basic in the trading post XD
@Lynncrow
I mean, she's one of the richest dragons on Sornieth now, of course she got herself some genes and a custom accent, phahaha
@Lynncrow
I mean, she's one of the richest dragons on Sornieth now, of course she got herself some genes and a custom accent, phahaha
KmnIjfw.png
If you think about it, it's kind of weird that a dragon is giving away another dragon as a prize. . . Very odd, it is.
If you think about it, it's kind of weird that a dragon is giving away another dragon as a prize. . . Very odd, it is.
she is L O N G
she is L O N G
sheer curiosity, does the dragon not exist until that person wins, or does one of the admins hold onto that dragon? does the current one already exist
sheer curiosity, does the dragon not exist until that person wins, or does one of the admins hold onto that dragon? does the current one already exist
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes
I looked it up! There is non that currently exists!
@Glacecakes
I looked it up! There is non that currently exists!
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
A bit late to the comments here, but there is a slight noticeable difference between the art for Roundsey compared to the previous art on the site.

Personally I have no issue with it at all because it’s beautiful work and still fits the site’s aesthetic nicely. I’m just horribly curious as to who the artist behind it is! I have my theories, but I’d love to know if anyone can confirm who the artist behind it is?

Apologies in advanced if this question has already been asked.
A bit late to the comments here, but there is a slight noticeable difference between the art for Roundsey compared to the previous art on the site.

Personally I have no issue with it at all because it’s beautiful work and still fits the site’s aesthetic nicely. I’m just horribly curious as to who the artist behind it is! I have my theories, but I’d love to know if anyone can confirm who the artist behind it is?

Apologies in advanced if this question has already been asked.
@RogueHazel

I think it's: Pistachio Skink, Bubblegum Stripes, and Pearl Underbelly. :0

I scryed her up and that was the closest I got.
@RogueHazel

I think it's: Pistachio Skink, Bubblegum Stripes, and Pearl Underbelly. :0

I scryed her up and that was the closest I got.
1619_150px_slimeling_by_miirshroom-dchg7i2.pngNLrr9Yo.gifThingy.pngGeno_Walk.gifPinRSani303.png
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
[quote name="Lightning" date="2018-08-22 06:14:51" ] I hate this. Retired items should stay retired. I am deeply disappointed in you. [/quote] @Lightning That's unfortunate you feel that way. I can understand it though and had started feeling the same way. But I figured a lot of accounts that would have older items that could be sold/traded are inactive or closed for some reason, so those things aren't in the market. This seems like it's decently controlled.
Lightning wrote on 2018-08-22 06:14:51:
I hate this. Retired items should stay retired. I am deeply disappointed in you.
@Lightning That's unfortunate you feel that way. I can understand it though and had started feeling the same way. But I figured a lot of accounts that would have older items that could be sold/traded are inactive or closed for some reason, so those things aren't in the market. This seems like it's decently controlled.
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 109 110