Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 63 64
The energy refill for returning players is actually so helpful, thank you <3
The energy refill for returning players is actually so helpful, thank you <3

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
Yay!!!!! :3
Yay!!!!! :3
ah hah hah
Woohoo! So excited!
Woohoo! So excited!
oh don't mind me
200.gif
*scream*
*scream*
Hmmm at first I was really shook and thought the globe was a familiar but I don't think it is. If you check the image address, it says "Sornieth-Globe" and I think the image address would be a bit different if we were dealing with a familiar. Just my hunch tho, not entirely sure
Hmmm at first I was really shook and thought the globe was a familiar but I don't think it is. If you check the image address, it says "Sornieth-Globe" and I think the image address would be a bit different if we were dealing with a familiar. Just my hunch tho, not entirely sure
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I think that the globe could be just an image that will be used in Encyclopedia or something like that
I think that the globe could be just an image that will be used in Encyclopedia or something like that
@Deadbattery Unfortunately, it is in fact the familiar. Noggle mod confirmed it. [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-03-16 07:10:25" ] [quote name="ValidEmotions" date="2018-03-16 07:06:56" ] @/idlewildly The familiar won't arrive until Monday ^^ I think they're doing it this way to have a proper gauge on how many to send out. Or to surprise us with something (in the possibility that the globe is just a placeholder image). [/quote] The miniature Sornieth globe is the event familiar. :) We’re sending it out on Monday so that everyone who joined [i]Flight Rising[/i] as part of [i]Bounty of the Elements[/i] is included! This familiar is also absolutely being sent to all players, old and new alike! [/quote]
@Deadbattery Unfortunately, it is in fact the familiar. Noggle mod confirmed it.
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-03-16 07:10:25:
ValidEmotions wrote on 2018-03-16 07:06:56:
@/idlewildly The familiar won't arrive until Monday ^^ I think they're doing it this way to have a proper gauge on how many to send out. Or to surprise us with something (in the possibility that the globe is just a placeholder image).

The miniature Sornieth globe is the event familiar. :) We’re sending it out on Monday so that everyone who joined Flight Rising as part of Bounty of the Elements is included!

This familiar is also absolutely being sent to all players, old and new alike!
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
Hip hip, hurray!! Fantastic news!
Hip hip, hurray!! Fantastic news!
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
@cataclasm
Oh....................... wow. Thank you for the info tho. It still has to look a bit different since the one we see on the first page doesn't fit the familiar standards but I might be wrong there as well.

B-but FRew??? Why a world globe, how can that be a familiar
@cataclasm
Oh....................... wow. Thank you for the info tho. It still has to look a bit different since the one we see on the first page doesn't fit the familiar standards but I might be wrong there as well.

B-but FRew??? Why a world globe, how can that be a familiar
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Huzzah
Huzzah
50G49ts.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 63 64