Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 157 158
I always thought it was weird how FR never had an item to reduce breeding cool downs. Glad to see this is finally being implemented, however, I will probably never use one and still choose to conserve my gems - gotta afford skins/accents somehow. Also, I wonder if the reduced cool down will be rounded up or down for dragons who normally take 15, 25, or 35 days? If I use it on a Fae immediately after breeding them will their new cool down be 7 or 8 days? Not a big deal, but it's nice to know regardless.
I always thought it was weird how FR never had an item to reduce breeding cool downs. Glad to see this is finally being implemented, however, I will probably never use one and still choose to conserve my gems - gotta afford skins/accents somehow. Also, I wonder if the reduced cool down will be rounded up or down for dragons who normally take 15, 25, or 35 days? If I use it on a Fae immediately after breeding them will their new cool down be 7 or 8 days? Not a big deal, but it's nice to know regardless.
Wow, WOW, that's a lot of exciting changes! I'll poke my friend to return to the game during the event!
Wow, WOW, that's a lot of exciting changes! I'll poke my friend to return to the game during the event!
[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/38aeadabe608f318eb90e5522167fe57/tenor.gif[/img]
tenor.gif
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
[quote=Xhaztol]The Which Waystone In an effort to help [b]to help[/b] both new and returning players alike [...][/quote] On the other hand, the hype is real ! Congratulations for open registration, FR Team ! :D
Xhaztol wrote:
The Which Waystone

In an effort to help to help both new and returning players alike [...]

On the other hand, the hype is real ! Congratulations for open registration, FR Team ! :D
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
Hype
Hype
coH7AEL.png
Aaaaaahhhhhh LORE
Aaaaaahhhhhh LORE
11ead661-668d-11eb-ad32-db69db281854.gif
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS SO COOL
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS SO COOL
FR Time +2 | i tri smtiems | OMFP = Oh My Flippin' Pancakes
It gives me
C O N N I P T I O N S.

A
hoonter must hoont.

#ThereIsNoCedInFireEmblem
{Cuanman's Chemical Cauldron!}

Level 21 Cauldron Service
Loves:
Fire Emblem
Soulsborne
Asra
Singing
Writing
You've heard of Adashi
You’ve heard of Sheith
Now, get ready
For ADASHEITH!
ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wot

yes

GO U FR TEAM YES YES YES
ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wot

yes

GO U FR TEAM YES YES YES
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-03-02 08:50:17" ] [size=4][b]Celebratory Event Familiar[/b][/size] As a thanks for joining us for the [i]Bounty of the Elements[/i], all registered accounts will receive a gift! A [b]celebratory event familiar[/b] will be deposited to each account's Hoard. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/event_familiar_is_not_a_noggle_relax.png[/img][/center] [/quote] HYPE!!!<W#>@!NEKJ#HFGEHWQKJLJGFV$YUI#KWBNFE GCF$EWKJGVYUK also @MagicBrian ignore this
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-03-02 08:50:17:

Celebratory Event Familiar

As a thanks for joining us for the Bounty of the Elements, all registered accounts will receive a gift! A celebratory event familiar will be deposited to each account's Hoard.

event_familiar_is_not_a_noggle_relax.png

HYPE!!!<W#>@!NEKJ#HFGEHWQKJLJGFV$YUI#KWBNFE GCF$EWKJGVYUK

also

@MagicBrian
ignore this

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
AHHH I’m so excited!
AHHH I’m so excited!
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!