Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
Hey, the Which Waystone is neat, but I noticed some problems with it. It tells me I have profits at the auction house when I don't and says I'm able to earn 45095 more treasure at the Fairgrounds, but I haven't earned anything at the Fairgrounds today at all.
Hey, the Which Waystone is neat, but I noticed some problems with it. It tells me I have profits at the auction house when I don't and says I'm able to earn 45095 more treasure at the Fairgrounds, but I haven't earned anything at the Fairgrounds today at all.
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif13986699.png?mtime=VdWnwQAAVlQ.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif13986700.png?mtime=***-SQAAUYc.pngtumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
The waystone is cool and such, but I'm glad we can toggle it :)
The waystone is cool and such, but I'm glad we can toggle it :)
[quote name="Arkaina" date="2018-03-16 01:09:49" ] I see the Waystone..The Waystone is working, but no new familiar in my inventory and no double exp in the coliseum...I'm perplexed.. :/ [/quote] The event starts at 6.00 FR time, don't worry!
Arkaina wrote on 2018-03-16 01:09:49:
I see the Waystone..The Waystone is working, but no new familiar in my inventory and no double exp in the coliseum...I'm perplexed.. :/

The event starts at 6.00 FR time, don't worry!
The Waystone is already there, nice! Now just to wait for the rest of the event to start in a couple hours, how exciting! :D
The Waystone is already there, nice! Now just to wait for the rest of the event to start in a couple hours, how exciting! :D

item_ancestral_incense_by_dogi_crimson-daios5g.gif
[quote name="HellsPurestDevil" date="2018-03-16 00:42:58" ] I don't have the waystone yet? Who here don't have it either? [/quote] Mine appeared a minute after I logged in :) You can also access it by the menu, between forums and world map.
HellsPurestDevil wrote on 2018-03-16 00:42:58:
I don't have the waystone yet? Who here don't have it either?

Mine appeared a minute after I logged in :) You can also access it by the menu, between forums and world map.
66MHIIb.png
@Kissie

Thank you for clarifying! I'm so use to events starting right at turn over I wasn't aware this one started a little bit later in the day..^^
@Kissie

Thank you for clarifying! I'm so use to events starting right at turn over I wasn't aware this one started a little bit later in the day..^^
I forgot, and fed my dragons -_-'
I forgot, and fed my dragons -_-'
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Four more hours! I actually can't wait for this to start, the lorebooks were all so awesome! :3
Four more hours! I actually can't wait for this to start, the lorebooks were all so awesome! :3
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
I hope there'll be official emperor art. Right now we can only imagine what a mostrosity like that looks like.

Can't wait @.@
I hope there'll be official emperor art. Right now we can only imagine what a mostrosity like that looks like.

Can't wait @.@
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
omg 2 and a half more hours! AHHH

remember not to feed your dragons now!
omg 2 and a half more hours! AHHH

remember not to feed your dragons now!
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158