Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 157 158
All I know about this lore update is that Shadowbinder straight up yote a dragon into Light.
All I know about this lore update is that Shadowbinder straight up yote a dragon into Light.
Another interesting book!
Another interesting book!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
The only thing that had me going frowny was the bit about action figures... maybe it should've been like, diety statues or... chess pieces... ohwell.
The only thing that had me going frowny was the bit about action figures... maybe it should've been like, diety statues or... chess pieces... ohwell.
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
Love the lore :D
Love the lore :D
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
Oh no :( I logged in for the first time in months because my dragons are dead anyway and can't get food and read that if I had waited a few more days they'd all be fullyrestored
Seriously? D:
Typical @_@
The update seems great tho I hope I can participate in the event despite my dead lair >o<
Oh no :( I logged in for the first time in months because my dragons are dead anyway and can't get food and read that if I had waited a few more days they'd all be fullyrestored
Seriously? D:
Typical @_@
The update seems great tho I hope I can participate in the event despite my dead lair >o<
O.O

Dragons missing in Dragonhome, that’s not good...
O.O

Dragons missing in Dragonhome, that’s not good...
zyjjz50yair01.jpg
I hope Plague or Water's book is next. Hopefully, though, no flight gets left out.
I hope Plague or Water's book is next. Hopefully, though, no flight gets left out.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Looks at the Earth Flight story....IT'S THE ELDER ONES!!!! THE TIME HAS COME- CONVERT TO CTHULHU!
Looks at the Earth Flight story....IT'S THE ELDER ONES!!!! THE TIME HAS COME- CONVERT TO CTHULHU!
@xiaoyao8

Ha ha ha I am dying laughing.
@xiaoyao8

Ha ha ha I am dying laughing.
CS0nkUR.png
what? no! fetter!

I need to know what's happened to all of these dragons >.<
what? no! fetter!

I need to know what's happened to all of these dragons >.<
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 157 158