Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tapir and Striation
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44
[quote name="Nryenth" date=2017-11-01 01:29:59] Not too hyped about those... Tapir would be great if not for the Iri belly slapped on it (my usual complaint about primaries) and Striation is barely there/has the Safari problem (a couple of stripes on a blank wing). I hoped it would be a good alternative for when Ripple doesn't work that well, but I think I'll stick with it. I don't see myself using these genes, but maybe on some occasion I'll find them fitting/like them better when I scry them a bit. Oh well, it's always good to get new genes, I suppose. The colours are nice though. [/quote] Agree! Belly is so flat. Ang one more thing. What's with snapper's face? ;u; [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=21&breed=9&element=5&gender=0&tert=34&tertgene=8&winggene=21&wings=134&auth=74db41e44e652131af87bca5161092978207b72b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Nryenth wrote on 2017-11-01:
Not too hyped about those... Tapir would be great if not for the Iri belly slapped on it (my usual complaint about primaries) and Striation is barely there/has the Safari problem (a couple of stripes on a blank wing). I hoped it would be a good alternative for when Ripple doesn't work that well, but I think I'll stick with it. I don't see myself using these genes, but maybe on some occasion I'll find them fitting/like them better when I scry them a bit. Oh well, it's always good to get new genes, I suppose. The colours are nice though.

Agree! Belly is so flat.

Ang one more thing. What's with snapper's face? ;u;

dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=21&breed=9&element=5&gender=0&tert=34&tertgene=8&winggene=21&wings=134&auth=74db41e44e652131af87bca5161092978207b72b&dummyext=prev.png
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
[quote name="Nryenth" date=2017-11-01 01:29:59] Not too hyped about those... Tapir would be great if not for the Iri belly slapped on it (my usual complaint about primaries) and Striation is barely there/has the Safari problem (a couple of stripes on a blank wing). I hoped it would be a good alternative for when Ripple doesn't work that well, but I think I'll stick with it. I don't see myself using these genes, but maybe on some occasion I'll find them fitting/like them better when I scry them a bit. Oh well, it's always good to get new genes, I suppose. The colours are nice though. [/quote] I agree to the part about the secondary stripes! I'm still a bit sad that the community voted against more stripes, just because it looked like ripple/current on the previews back then(?). It's such wasted potential, because those stripes look awesome, and would look even better with bigger and more stripes, bigger and more is always better! ;D But I really love this gen, it plays wonderful with different colors and even offers more colors to combine stuff with. Really awesome and neat idea. :)
Nryenth wrote on 2017-11-01:
Not too hyped about those... Tapir would be great if not for the Iri belly slapped on it (my usual complaint about primaries) and Striation is barely there/has the Safari problem (a couple of stripes on a blank wing). I hoped it would be a good alternative for when Ripple doesn't work that well, but I think I'll stick with it. I don't see myself using these genes, but maybe on some occasion I'll find them fitting/like them better when I scry them a bit. Oh well, it's always good to get new genes, I suppose. The colours are nice though.

I agree to the part about the secondary stripes! I'm still a bit sad that the community voted against more stripes, just because it looked like ripple/current on the previews back then(?). It's such wasted potential, because those stripes look awesome, and would look even better with bigger and more stripes, bigger and more is always better! ;D

But I really love this gen, it plays wonderful with different colors and even offers more colors to combine stuff with. Really awesome and neat idea. :)
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
Awesome!
Awesome!
NpdWwgL.gifqTwNxc0.giftnAEQSF.pngqUsv0xB.png
Woooow those genes look a lot better than expected!
Woooow those genes look a lot better than expected!
qR6otwA.png
Were not wasp supposed to come?
Anyways, I LOVE the new Genes.
Were not wasp supposed to come?
Anyways, I LOVE the new Genes.
niceeeee
niceeeee
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
New genes!
New genes!
Lichtdrache.gif
I love the new genes *-* [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=173&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=124&auth=0ac0b0a0b3a8e13ce486c66b9182c16e1c01fdbe&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I love the new genes *-*

dragon?age=1&body=173&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=124&auth=0ac0b0a0b3a8e13ce486c66b9182c16e1c01fdbe&dummyext=prev.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
Cool! :DDDD
Cool! :DDDD
dying rq
dying rq
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44