Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bits & Pieces
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36
grumpy... grumpy bords
grumpy... grumpy bords
tumblr_op6t5zbCDY1vwpq8no1_75sq.gif
Scrambles/Aspen • 22 • he/him • +2 fr timetumblr_nyrfren9e61rwt077o1_r1_75sq.gif
very nice!
very nice!
VE9B0fA.png
I just found this and I'm really excited. They're adorable/awesome. Good work, staff!
I just found this and I'm really excited. They're adorable/awesome. Good work, staff!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
Love it! Now I want a dragon with a heart like a Sea Heart. xD The birds remind me of skydancers kinda, actually!
Love it! Now I want a dragon with a heart like a Sea Heart. xD The birds remind me of skydancers kinda, actually!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

WHY ARE WE EATING PANGOLINS
WHY ARE WE EATING PANGOLINS
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
beautiful! I love the design of the golems and grumpy birds!
beautiful! I love the design of the golems and grumpy birds!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

CORMORANT YES MY DREAMS HAVE COME TO LIFE
CORMORANT YES MY DREAMS HAVE COME TO LIFE
goSc2L4.png
ooh those golems tho
ooh those golems tho
putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
I love the new familiars! I'm always excited for new familiars and new Baldwin/Swipp items.

One thing, though. I wish the staff would pick something new for Swipp. We've already got a trade for the Dark Fairy Set that takes purple yarn. It's not that hard to come by (if you have a Coli team) but there's so much Coli junk that's completely useless. I wish they'd have chosen something else which we'd normally just hoard sell or boil down with Baldie.
I love the new familiars! I'm always excited for new familiars and new Baldwin/Swipp items.

One thing, though. I wish the staff would pick something new for Swipp. We've already got a trade for the Dark Fairy Set that takes purple yarn. It's not that hard to come by (if you have a Coli team) but there's so much Coli junk that's completely useless. I wish they'd have chosen something else which we'd normally just hoard sell or boil down with Baldie.
omigosh can we pretty, PRETTY please get a pangolin familiar? T-T
omigosh can we pretty, PRETTY please get a pangolin familiar? T-T
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36