Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Genes: Jaguar & Rosette
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 101
A bit disappointing that it doesn't cover the stomach as well, but it's still fairly original and nicer. The vistas are gorgeous!
A bit disappointing that it doesn't cover the stomach as well, but it's still fairly original and nicer. The vistas are gorgeous!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Ooh, looks like I'll have to try and find a Clawhauser dragon!
Ooh, looks like I'll have to try and find a Clawhauser dragon!
crystal_ribbon.gif-- vmojv0h.png --||||||---
g9hon.gif3sOFr.gifXi1Ps.gifkvOv3.gifS4DB5.gifUNwfn.gifTqdza.gif
[quote name="JayJem" date=2017-07-16 13:11:48] [img]http://cdn2.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/white-guy-blinking-meme-gif.gif[/img] [/quote] Same. Oh well, not every gene is gonna look good.
JayJem wrote on 2017-07-16:
white-guy-blinking-meme-gif.gif

Same.

Oh well, not every gene is gonna look good.
?J1zcN=party.png
My eyes are bleeding..

(IT'S TOO AESTHETIC)
My eyes are bleeding..

(IT'S TOO AESTHETIC)
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
WAAAW NIIIICE! I like 'em. I like 'em.
WAAAW NIIIICE! I like 'em. I like 'em.
Overall I like the new genes, but I wish Jaguar went more onto the belly. There's too many primaries that basically leave it blank.
Overall I like the new genes, but I wish Jaguar went more onto the belly. There's too many primaries that basically leave it blank.
250.png
In love with the genes. Even in Banana. I mean, I agree that the genes look a bit like the dragon is sick in Banana, but... Plagueling here, what do you expect? XD So yeah, in love.
In love with the genes. Even in Banana. I mean, I agree that the genes look a bit like the dragon is sick in Banana, but... Plagueling here, what do you expect? XD So yeah, in love.
Tbh I'm not a huge fan of them. It looks so odd to me. Then again, I do prefer genes like metallic, alloy, crystal, and facet. I do like more gemlike or shiny genes anyways.
Tbh I'm not a huge fan of them. It looks so odd to me. Then again, I do prefer genes like metallic, alloy, crystal, and facet. I do like more gemlike or shiny genes anyways.
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
SOOO BOOTIFUUULLL!!!!
SOOO BOOTIFUUULLL!!!!
best birthday present
best birthday present