Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Warriors Gather!
Awesome update! Love the new accents...and those little puff birbs. ^_^ guess I know what I'm doing with my day!
Awesome update! Love the new accents...and those little puff birbs. ^_^ guess I know what I'm doing with my day!
whoa
whoa
ampharos.gif 21 | any pronouns | about me | accents | art
Aaaaah, I love the revamped Training Fields!! The new landscape looks gorgeous and I love the new familiars. :) As a bird enthusiast, I approve of the many new birbs. @Ellapinky, yes they will! That was mentioned at the very bottom of the update. :D [quote name="Undel" date=2017-04-30 20:08:56] [b][size=4]Additional Updates[/size][/b] [LIST] [*]The original training fields vista still drops in the training fields, but only off of the original training fields enemies. Training Fields II drops off of all training fields enemies, including the new additions. [/LIST] [/quote]
Aaaaah, I love the revamped Training Fields!! The new landscape looks gorgeous and I love the new familiars. :) As a bird enthusiast, I approve of the many new birbs.

@Ellapinky, yes they will! That was mentioned at the very bottom of the update. :D
Undel wrote on 2017-04-30:
Additional Updates
  • The original training fields vista still drops in the training fields, but only off of the original training fields enemies. Training Fields II drops off of all training fields enemies, including the new additions.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

MORE FAT MOTH FAMS?

YES!!

(also love the new green lace!!!!)
MORE FAT MOTH FAMS?

YES!!

(also love the new green lace!!!!)
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
NI C E
NI C E
Just trying my best lmao
HECK YES, THIS IS WHAT I LIKE WAKING UP TO!
HECK YES, THIS IS WHAT I LIKE WAKING UP TO!
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
WOAH ALL THE ADORABLE FAMILIARS and that lace set, gimme gimme
WOAH ALL THE ADORABLE FAMILIARS and that lace set, gimme gimme
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary
| experimenting with XXY combinations galore |

|| i collect unusual triples!
|| lovely unusual combos
Wow, didn't expect the Training Grounds to get revamped. I'm loving the new familiars and vista. Plus, the green lace will be perfect for a dragon of mine.
Wow, didn't expect the Training Grounds to get revamped. I'm loving the new familiars and vista. Plus, the green lace will be perfect for a dragon of mine.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
Omg Ragepuffs!!!! They have the little rage animation in the coliseum animation ^w^ So cute
Omg Ragepuffs!!!! They have the little rage animation in the coliseum animation ^w^ So cute
Aw yiss! This is awesome!
Aw yiss! This is awesome!
avhytya.png