Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Warriors Gather!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 112 113
: D
: D
CUTE MOFFS and nice BORBS
CUTE MOFFS and nice BORBS
This. Is. Awesome! Now I have to collect all of those familiars... That will take a while, haha :P

Also, it's awesome that the old Vista still has a chance to drop in the venue :)

Thank you for the update!
This. Is. Awesome! Now I have to collect all of those familiars... That will take a while, haha :P

Also, it's awesome that the old Vista still has a chance to drop in the venue :)

Thank you for the update!
ebO9SAq.png
woot! Training Field Update!
woot! Training Field Update!
Omg :D
Omg :D
Green lace <3 <3 <3

Pretty new vista ^^ I like it.

Green lace <3 <3 <3

Pretty new vista ^^ I like it.

Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
That Primrose Mith though ;u; So beautiful, I need like 10 million of them stat!

Oh yeah, and the Alpha Webwing, and the other birds~ Ya know, if the coli could just give me all of them over and over I'd be happy~
That Primrose Mith though ;u; So beautiful, I need like 10 million of them stat!

Oh yeah, and the Alpha Webwing, and the other birds~ Ya know, if the coli could just give me all of them over and over I'd be happy~
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Love it!

The old Training Fields were a bit boring looking. The new art is really beautiful!
Love it!

The old Training Fields were a bit boring looking. The new art is really beautiful!
dR1OCbi.png
Ooh, this looks good! Love everything about it! :)
Ooh, this looks good! Love everything about it! :)
drgfly0.gif
FAT BIRBS!!! FAT BIRBS!!!!!!
FAT BIRBS!!! FAT BIRBS!!!!!!
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 112 113