Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 266 267
Woah I missed the fact this was an update. Well, it's a lovely change to the site! XD
Woah I missed the fact this was an update. Well, it's a lovely change to the site! XD
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
Wow. This new HD thing is really cool. No kidding. I'm not being sarcastic. Anyone can draw a really cool dragon. But it takes skill to draw with such simplicity. :) [img]http://humorhub.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Saw-hedgehog-cake.jpg[/img]
Wow. This new HD thing is really cool. No kidding. I'm not being sarcastic. Anyone can draw a really cool dragon. But it takes skill to draw with such simplicity. :)

Saw-hedgehog-cake.jpg
May the gods not smite you,
KingODaHoboes

[img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img]
there is nothing about this I don't like, and my lair is so glorious like wow
there is nothing about this I don't like, and my lair is so glorious like wow
ODOObEI.png
This is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.
This is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.
6hjICid.png
I think this update is okay, I still kinda liked the dragons before this... Please keep it as an option to make it able to change back to our original dragon pictures

@FallenRibbons
We have almost the same profile
I think this update is okay, I still kinda liked the dragons before this... Please keep it as an option to make it able to change back to our original dragon pictures

@FallenRibbons
We have almost the same profile
mHUvNoS.png
These are beautiful.
These are beautiful.
LEpJMnn.pngz8s5c34.pngmtHAEL4.pngH0t7Ypl.pngY7MOfeL.pngrI18gRz.png
RXzUVtr.pnggYW0j5f.png8GgdVkW.pngW2pwiXX.pngqJFAY9h.pngadbiRan.png
i want.. to keep this icon forever....
i want.. to keep this icon forever....
[img]http://i.imgur.com/zm1VOJ3.png[/img] why. (man I was really hoping the cloak actually looked like that)
zm1VOJ3.png

why.

(man I was really hoping the cloak actually looked like that)
BFEMrcM.png
This is too perfect, I usually don't like April Fool's but this is excellent. I love the art and the attire, and the fact that the dragons still have the silly drawings when in the Coliseum is so fun XD

The staff outdid themselves this year!
This is too perfect, I usually don't like April Fool's but this is excellent. I love the art and the attire, and the fact that the dragons still have the silly drawings when in the Coliseum is so fun XD

The staff outdid themselves this year!
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
best update ever
best update ever
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 266 267