Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2016
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 101
Eeee Love the new apparel items! And so many pretty new familiars I must have <3
Eeee Love the new apparel items! And so many pretty new familiars I must have <3
I want literally everything
I want literally everything
Don't forget to take a break!
Got a double gold Noc on my first item gather. :)
Got a double gold Noc on my first item gather. :)
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

I love how the new apparel looks best on male Spirals. :) Finally, new apparel that works perfectly with their body type.
I love how the new apparel looks best on male Spirals. :) Finally, new apparel that works perfectly with their body type.
Painted Marionettes in Coliseum level 4-6 are way too strong Even now.
Painted Marionettes in Coliseum level 4-6 are way too strong Even now.
Already got a few small things but glad I got a familiar out of it and all. Hope all enjoyed.
Already got a few small things but glad I got a familiar out of it and all. Hope all enjoyed.
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
Got my first chest of the year! I can't wait to get the neat apparel, especially the Ghost Flame apparel. ovo/ I hope everyone has a wonderful NotN!
Got my first chest of the year! I can't wait to get the neat apparel, especially the Ghost Flame apparel. ovo/ I hope everyone has a wonderful NotN!
yeah?(?????????)?
yeah?(?????????)?
This is my first time participating in the Night Of The Nocturne and needless to say, already, in the past day I've already gotten three Familiars and an apparel from the chests I've gained through gathering and taking down Smouldering Sconce in the Training Fields!

Them Smouldering Sconce must love giving me cuckoos...
This is my first time participating in the Night Of The Nocturne and needless to say, already, in the past day I've already gotten three Familiars and an apparel from the chests I've gained through gathering and taking down Smouldering Sconce in the Training Fields!

Them Smouldering Sconce must love giving me cuckoos...
☆ s t a r d u s t & d r e a m s ☆
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 101