Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scales: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54
Finally. We can give our dragons SOCKS
Finally. We can give our dragons SOCKS
-sips tea-
@Undel

I can't see this having been brought up, but if it has someone please direct me to it, and apologies.

New items in the status box are great, but with the familiars, all it said was "larail familiars" with no way to know how many familiars there are or what the full names of the familiars actually are to search for them. If you then have to wait a few days to hope someone else knows how to do this, or to wait for them to appear in the full update, it's a bit frustrating.

Is there something with that I am missing, or are there plans to help with this confusion?

Thanks!
@Undel

I can't see this having been brought up, but if it has someone please direct me to it, and apologies.

New items in the status box are great, but with the familiars, all it said was "larail familiars" with no way to know how many familiars there are or what the full names of the familiars actually are to search for them. If you then have to wait a few days to hope someone else knows how to do this, or to wait for them to appear in the full update, it's a bit frustrating.

Is there something with that I am missing, or are there plans to help with this confusion?

Thanks!
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
Scales as a gene is ugly, and not one I'm going to be using much if at all. However, I am pleased to see it is relatively affordable to make in Baldwin. Thanks for that. Gem and Treasure genes always kill me because I'm not crazy stinking rich. I've only just now been able to afford a nice looking Bogsneak from the AH.
Scales as a gene is ugly, and not one I'm going to be using much if at all. However, I am pleased to see it is relatively affordable to make in Baldwin. Thanks for that. Gem and Treasure genes always kill me because I'm not crazy stinking rich. I've only just now been able to afford a nice looking Bogsneak from the AH.
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
in loving memory of when the ah wasn't inflated
in loving memory of when the ah wasn't inflated
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2

26031564_350.png

:D
Loves all things feline
COOL
COOL
Oh! I can't wait for the Night of the Nocturne! I have always wondered how this event is going like, so looking forward! =)
Oh! I can't wait for the Night of the Nocturne! I have always wondered how this event is going like, so looking forward! =)
ayrya8q.png
[quote name="terrerio36" date=2016-12-11 06:00:27] I was kind of expecting it to be another belly feature, so that I could turn my dragons into snakes. I hope there will be more 'scaley' genes soon... [/quote] I would actually support a scaled belly gene, it would make all those underbellies look so much more interesting. I do like having another tert of the same level rarity as runes! I don't always care for spines or gembond as an alternative when I want mates to have differing genes.
terrerio36 wrote on 2016-12-11:
I was kind of expecting it to be another belly feature, so that I could turn my dragons into snakes. I hope there will be more 'scaley' genes soon...

I would actually support a scaled belly gene, it would make all those underbellies look so much more interesting.

I do like having another tert of the same level rarity as runes! I don't always care for spines or gembond as an alternative when I want mates to have differing genes.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Wow after scrying my lair I conclude that this gene is awesome. Anyone know the rarity?
Wow after scrying my lair I conclude that this gene is awesome. Anyone know the rarity?
Love love love love love. I'm gonna go brew me some scales right now. <3
Love love love love love. I'm gonna go brew me some scales right now. <3
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54