Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2016
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
@Arzosah aaaaah 2017, lol ... thank you so much :D Well I really like the vistas, but had hoped to get the stuff I missed from jan-june last year before I started. oh well, something to look forward to next year. Happy brightshine jubilee !♦
@Arzosah aaaaah 2017, lol ... thank you so much :D Well I really like the vistas, but had hoped to get the stuff I missed from jan-june last year before I started. oh well, something to look forward to next year. Happy brightshine jubilee !♦
H3F42Xv.png VHFsfxu.gif gZJK8U8.png oNZeeYr.gif gU2ykYl.png
@Shroomlet - this past NoN was my first, was suprized to see the familiars popping up and so thrilled i got some i'd missed since they were before I started. I'm assuming if they do that again it will be the familiars that pop up, and i'm really loving the goblin this holiday & think if they do mock familiars for them again it would have an awesome counterpart.

I really hope they do have them this year & look forward to the treasure chests available next year as well to get chances at missed holiday items.

anyway ~ Happy Brightshine Jubilee ! ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
@Shroomlet - this past NoN was my first, was suprized to see the familiars popping up and so thrilled i got some i'd missed since they were before I started. I'm assuming if they do that again it will be the familiars that pop up, and i'm really loving the goblin this holiday & think if they do mock familiars for them again it would have an awesome counterpart.

I really hope they do have them this year & look forward to the treasure chests available next year as well to get chances at missed holiday items.

anyway ~ Happy Brightshine Jubilee ! ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
H3F42Xv.png VHFsfxu.gif gZJK8U8.png oNZeeYr.gif gU2ykYl.png
Nice <3
Nice <3
It's almost over... ;_;
It's almost over... ;_;
ink2.png 20
fr+0
nice addons :) new familiar
nice addons :) new familiar
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
YES !!!!
YES !!!!
Does anyone know why the Twilight Orcale accent isn't showing up in the marketplace? I've been watching it all week and have yet to see it. I know it isn't the alchemy skin/accent, and the other 11 skins/accents have shown up on my marketplace, so what happened to this particular accent?
Does anyone know why the Twilight Orcale accent isn't showing up in the marketplace? I've been watching it all week and have yet to see it. I know it isn't the alchemy skin/accent, and the other 11 skins/accents have shown up on my marketplace, so what happened to this particular accent?
I just wanna see my new Vista
I just wanna see my new Vista
Lichtdrache.gif
It's almost over......now I have to wait a year before next Brightshine. //sighs and flails pathetically//

WE LOVE YOU GLITTERMAMA
It's almost over......now I have to wait a year before next Brightshine. //sighs and flails pathetically//

WE LOVE YOU GLITTERMAMA
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
NOOOO IT ENDED D:
NOOOO IT ENDED D:
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69