Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 3rd Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 188
!!! An amazing 3 years c:
!!! An amazing 3 years c:
a0dc4320b98b7870496e99232715aa9ee5caf41b.png he/they
feel free to add me!
16 million forum posts?
Well by golly, let's just raise that count even further. I'm contributing! :D

Everything is awesome. Especially you guys. <3
16 million forum posts?
Well by golly, let's just raise that count even further. I'm contributing! :D

Everything is awesome. Especially you guys. <3
EXVgl.gif
Most fancy!
Most fancy!
24313951p.pngumPAiPP.png23437786p.png
~ (Lore Shop) ~
The end?
The end?
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
@Xhaztol lol, might want to change this Tomo question now that Mist is actually a colour x'D [img]http://i.imgur.com/fKNOeqc.png[/img]
@Xhaztol
lol, might want to change this Tomo question now that Mist is actually a colour x'D

fKNOeqc.png
DbPd1nP.png
weeeeeeeeee \o/
gotta love fancy and new things
weeeeeeeeee \o/
gotta love fancy and new things
tumblr_inline_nwui74lm0m1t7d5o3_500_by_maddmouse-dcr9d1j.gif
[quote name="houseteeth" date=2016-06-09 16:14:10] @ Xhaztol lol, might want to change this Tomo question now that Mist is actually a colour x'D [img]http://i.imgur.com/fKNOeqc.png[/img] [/quote] Haha, along with the one that has the answer "Grape" as the one that isn't available |D
houseteeth wrote on 2016-06-09:
@ Xhaztol
lol, might want to change this Tomo question now that Mist is actually a colour x'D

fKNOeqc.png

Haha, along with the one that has the answer "Grape" as the one that isn't available |D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Question.

It says with the exception of Iridescent and Shimmer, all genes have been made uniform. Does this mean that the old Iridescent and Shimmer colour art on Guardians and other plentifuls, will not be updated or changed?

I really hope not, because I adore the new colours in Iri/Shim on Guards. I'd understand if they're not being updated, but that's disappointing if so. :(
Question.

It says with the exception of Iridescent and Shimmer, all genes have been made uniform. Does this mean that the old Iridescent and Shimmer colour art on Guardians and other plentifuls, will not be updated or changed?

I really hope not, because I adore the new colours in Iri/Shim on Guards. I'd understand if they're not being updated, but that's disappointing if so. :(
ZHoIQus.png iceshieldl.png
Alex
he/him
3+ FR
iceshieldr.png
Because a certain somebody forgot, happy birthday Baldwin?
Because a certain somebody forgot, happy birthday Baldwin?
RzClvss.png
he/him/his
Huzzah! Three years of Rising! Many More Years to come :D Vistas and colors, I love more possibilities for beautiful combos, and make forums more interesting to post on!
Huzzah! Three years of Rising! Many More Years to come :D Vistas and colors, I love more possibilities for beautiful combos, and make forums more interesting to post on!
Water_zps66eccff1.jpg
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 188