Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window: May 4 - 8
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34
Cant wait for the new comers!
Cant wait for the new comers!
PLEASE don't choose ice. *gets wicked glint in eye* unless you're a dom player. *starts staring at every other flight*
PLEASE don't choose ice. *gets wicked glint in eye* unless you're a dom player. *starts staring at every other flight*
yoooooooo, cant w8 for new nubbins
yoooooooo, cant w8 for new nubbins
M7z2p.gifyWuix.gifCWlUL.gif
Plague Is best flight its very Dom heavy but if you don't want to you don't have to
Plague Is best flight its very Dom heavy but if you don't want to you don't have to
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
(in extremely baritone voice) MY NAME IS AWESOMOV A. BUTTKICKER, AND LIGHTNING. NEEDS. NEWBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (barfights every tuesday!)
(in extremely baritone voice) MY NAME IS AWESOMOV A. BUTTKICKER, AND LIGHTNING. NEEDS. NEWBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (barfights every tuesday!)
That feeling when your sibling is too young...

And you wonder if you can get your mom to join.
That feeling when your sibling is too young...

And you wonder if you can get your mom to join.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
YAY! MORE FRIENDS!
YAY! MORE FRIENDS!
gay.png Ferdinand he/they/it trans.png
Chance for new people! I still want to be a droplet ;-; I think any flight is a good flight, and I will be breeding for the newbies ^.^
Chance for new people! I still want to be a droplet ;-; I think any flight is a good flight, and I will be breeding for the newbies ^.^
Water_zps66eccff1.jpg
Yes, registration is always best right before school ends!

Wind is amazing if you love those pretty light green colors and nice welcoming player!
Yes, registration is always best right before school ends!

Wind is amazing if you love those pretty light green colors and nice welcoming player!
rrt_smll_by_windy_breeze-da7prsu.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34