Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Armor Update
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90
those armors *-*
those armors *-*
I made a crude mockup of my Bishamon fandragon, and oh my stars and garters, I need this dragon in my lair like yesterday. *dies* [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/3448pb7.png[/img]
I made a crude mockup of my Bishamon fandragon, and oh my stars and garters, I need this dragon in my lair like yesterday. *dies*

3448pb7.png
13578.png18445.png21372.png21373.png18444.png13579.png
I wasn't too sure about these when I was looking at them on my phone but now that I'm looking on a computer, they're really cool!
I wasn't too sure about these when I was looking at them on my phone but now that I'm looking on a computer, they're really cool!
UEKFohX.png
Eye need them all.
Eye need them all.
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
holy crap I need all of these for my Nagamasa derg now
holy crap I need all of these for my Nagamasa derg now
tumblr_inline_ngtnvk1Z1r1rvrguk.pngOPwMQGK.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
hire a samurai
hire a samurai
sss_by_hwnts-d9xrong.gif
wooo´∀`
wooo´∀`
I found a piece of one of the new armor sets in an Iron Chest I got earlier today from familiar bonding, before I saw this announcement.

Needless to say, I was incredibly confused.
I found a piece of one of the new armor sets in an Iron Chest I got earlier today from familiar bonding, before I saw this announcement.

Needless to say, I was incredibly confused.
Yeeeeah! Samurai armor and sword! Also the eyes will continue to appear? Darn I spent a lot buying them in the ah
Yeeeeah! Samurai armor and sword! Also the eyes will continue to appear? Darn I spent a lot buying them in the ah
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
This is so cool ;0;
This is so cool ;0;
NOHKFJi.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90