Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2016
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
@Asmo @Chilling @Estebanrex @Kaljaia @MasterK @meanling @Saerino @SummerStorm @Tix @Velialiya @Yorugami @Zhampy and @Zubliter

Did any of you get your prizes for winning the contest yet? I was just wondering whether I was forgotten or they didn't send out anythign at all
@Asmo @Chilling @Estebanrex @Kaljaia @MasterK @meanling @Saerino @SummerStorm @Tix @Velialiya @Yorugami @Zhampy and @Zubliter

Did any of you get your prizes for winning the contest yet? I was just wondering whether I was forgotten or they didn't send out anythign at all
@Uniformshark
Nope, nothing on my end. They're pretty dang slow about sending stuff out from past experience.
@Uniformshark
Nope, nothing on my end. They're pretty dang slow about sending stuff out from past experience.
tumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o5_r3_250.pngtumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o6_r2_250.png
tumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o7_r2_250.pngtumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o8_r2_250.png
FR +8 FR tumblr
@Uniformshark

Yup I haven't gotten it. Had to recheck the announcement thread
and it said they'd release it within festival week...and it's already ended. x___x
@Uniformshark

Yup I haven't gotten it. Had to recheck the announcement thread
and it said they'd release it within festival week...and it's already ended. x___x
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Uniformshark
NOPE.
I don't know what happened and I received nothing , even an empty congratulation message.
At first I thought here might be a delay due to my time is FR+15 and it was needed to leave some time for GMs to prepare, so I wait. But after almost 1 day here still no reply( now I'm in 4 Apr.)
@Uniformshark
NOPE.
I don't know what happened and I received nothing , even an empty congratulation message.
At first I thought here might be a delay due to my time is FR+15 and it was needed to leave some time for GMs to prepare, so I wait. But after almost 1 day here still no reply( now I'm in 4 Apr.)
fE4P7i7.png + ART + ACCENT&SKIN +
+ DA + TH +
always looking for double white G1
@Uniformshark

I haven't gotten anything either! Hopefully they didn't forget, and are just very busy...? ^v^
@Uniformshark

I haven't gotten anything either! Hopefully they didn't forget, and are just very busy...? ^v^
@Uniformshark Yup nada on my end! I was secretly peeping at you all to see if you got your vistas but some of you already have one D:
Atleast its not just a me problem <3 thanks for the post.
@Uniformshark Yup nada on my end! I was secretly peeping at you all to see if you got your vistas but some of you already have one D:
Atleast its not just a me problem <3 thanks for the post.
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
@Uniformshark

Nope, I haven't gotten anything yet.
@Uniformshark

Nope, I haven't gotten anything yet.
tumblr_oavyd9tLPF1ukun5do1_500.png
@Uniformshark
I heard from a friend that it can take up to 1 month for the stuff to arrive. I mean, that's at least when she got it.
@Uniformshark
I heard from a friend that it can take up to 1 month for the stuff to arrive. I mean, that's at least when she got it.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Uniformshark

Not yet, but after the gala it also took a while so don't worry.
I bet she's just really busy and will send everything asap.
@Uniformshark

Not yet, but after the gala it also took a while so don't worry.
I bet she's just really busy and will send everything asap.
ZNhRsiG.png
@Uniformshark

Administrator wrote earlier that the prizes will be sent within a week after the festival.
@Uniformshark

Administrator wrote earlier that the prizes will be sent within a week after the festival.
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60