Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 189 190
@AntiFerret

That announcement was for a previous maintenance, not for this one.
@AntiFerret

That announcement was for a previous maintenance, not for this one.
72374610.png FoHUc9c.png
XGkYzjm.png
yHOcO3G.png
58T08n9.png
I only got 2 chest :c well , time to coli
I only got 2 chest :c well , time to coli
x54gth.png
OMG OMG OMG
I was just scavenging and I found a Strange Chest within just 3 turns, then I dug a bit, and after scavenging some more I picked up an unhatched Plague egg :O
It appears that the RNG goddesses are being awfully nice to me right now!
OMG OMG OMG
I was just scavenging and I found a Strange Chest within just 3 turns, then I dug a bit, and after scavenging some more I picked up an unhatched Plague egg :O
It appears that the RNG goddesses are being awfully nice to me right now!
I thought the drop rate was supposed to be better this time around not 10 times worse
like, my dudes
how am i gonna get a chest when i cant even get an encounter
optimization doesnt mean "let's do something different just as badly as the other thing from before"
I thought the drop rate was supposed to be better this time around not 10 times worse
like, my dudes
how am i gonna get a chest when i cant even get an encounter
optimization doesnt mean "let's do something different just as badly as the other thing from before"
1602354486423-1.png
I think the appearance of mimics might be due to the available mob pool for each venue. I was getting a ton of mimics in the Arena while the Mire gave me almost nothing in comparison. It seems like theres a much larger pool of possible mobs to pick from in the Mire versus the Arena, so I feel like that might be affecting the overall chance of getting a group of mimics to appear (though I could be completely wrong seeing as it's all speculation at this point). I was able to get a strange chest by speed grinding in the Arena after only half an hour though, which is a miracle for me, so I'm going to be focusing my efforts there for a little bit and see what happens.

Edit: Thank you Undel for clearing things up!
I think the appearance of mimics might be due to the available mob pool for each venue. I was getting a ton of mimics in the Arena while the Mire gave me almost nothing in comparison. It seems like theres a much larger pool of possible mobs to pick from in the Mire versus the Arena, so I feel like that might be affecting the overall chance of getting a group of mimics to appear (though I could be completely wrong seeing as it's all speculation at this point). I was able to get a strange chest by speed grinding in the Arena after only half an hour though, which is a miracle for me, so I'm going to be focusing my efforts there for a little bit and see what happens.

Edit: Thank you Undel for clearing things up!
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
Didnt find any x.x
Didnt find any x.x
I'M SO EXCITED I COULD SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST!
I'M SO EXCITED I COULD SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST!
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
Okay so I found 2 living statues after like 15 minutes of coli grinding???

This is pretty ridiculous.
Okay so I found 2 living statues after like 15 minutes of coli grinding???

This is pretty ridiculous.
Oh my gosh all of these are wonderful!
Oh my gosh all of these are wonderful!
ZNhRsiG.png
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh
*runs around flailing arms* I'm so excited!
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh
*runs around flailing arms* I'm so excited!
GazePixel2.png
• She/Her • Pix Art by Me •
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 189 190