Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin Level 13 & Bamboo Falls Skins
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
I'm confused, it says that Fallen Streaks in Bamboo Falls will now be dropping familiars, but then under Additional Updates it says that they will no longer drop familiars and they will only be available from Marketplace/Chests? Am I reading something wrong?
I'm confused, it says that Fallen Streaks in Bamboo Falls will now be dropping familiars, but then under Additional Updates it says that they will no longer drop familiars and they will only be available from Marketplace/Chests? Am I reading something wrong?
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Kemeira Fallen streaks used to drop fallout streaks, but now they'll be releasing fallen streaks instead. [item=fallout streak][item=fallen streak]
@Kemeira
Fallen streaks used to drop fallout streaks, but now they'll be releasing fallen streaks instead.
Fallout Streak Fallen Streak
“blaireau’s
@blaireau AHAH I knew there had to be something I was missing. Thank you!!
@blaireau AHAH I knew there had to be something I was missing. Thank you!!
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
I want so many of the tomes..
I want so many of the tomes..
@Gaia
Tell Baldwin to stop giving me yellow and orange materials. I'm only on lvl 7 because he wont give me any other color. >_>
@Gaia
Tell Baldwin to stop giving me yellow and orange materials. I'm only on lvl 7 because he wont give me any other color. >_>
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
BOOK APPAREL YAAAAAS
BOOK APPAREL YAAAAAS
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
Omg YES wearable books I have been waiting for this!!!
Omg YES wearable books I have been waiting for this!!!
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
um am I going insane or can you subscribe to threads now
um am I going insane or can you subscribe to threads now
VvzrUJt.png
@JetBlackSteel You should tell Baldwin that you want Yellow and Orange materials! Most people seem to want green, because those are usually required for the holiday skins/accents and currency that you can brew, and they end up with every other colour of the rainbow. I'm mostly interested in red and purple, and I end up with tons of green.

It's the same with the coliseum; make them and yourself believe you want something you don't really want, and more importantly, that you don't want something that you actually want. Then you will be able to trick the RNG and end up getting what you actually want! :)

It's a little superstition that sometimes works wonders for me! Although I can't seem to fool baldwin into giving me more of the blues. Compared to the other colours I really have a sad amount of blues xD

@Kemeira Just to be 100% clear; the fallen streak enemy (and it's familiar drop) are from the Harpy's Roost. Of the familiars, only the Surgepirest is in the Bamboo Falls :)
@JetBlackSteel You should tell Baldwin that you want Yellow and Orange materials! Most people seem to want green, because those are usually required for the holiday skins/accents and currency that you can brew, and they end up with every other colour of the rainbow. I'm mostly interested in red and purple, and I end up with tons of green.

It's the same with the coliseum; make them and yourself believe you want something you don't really want, and more importantly, that you don't want something that you actually want. Then you will be able to trick the RNG and end up getting what you actually want! :)

It's a little superstition that sometimes works wonders for me! Although I can't seem to fool baldwin into giving me more of the blues. Compared to the other colours I really have a sad amount of blues xD

@Kemeira Just to be 100% clear; the fallen streak enemy (and it's familiar drop) are from the Harpy's Roost. Of the familiars, only the Surgepirest is in the Bamboo Falls :)
I can't express how happy I am about the new familiars, I've wanted them for so long hahahaha
I can't express how happy I am about the new familiars, I've wanted them for so long hahahaha
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66