Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancer Lore & Aviator Gear
ABOUT TIME WITH THE SKYDANCER LORE.
ABOUT TIME WITH THE SKYDANCER LORE.
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
[quote name="Naitochan" date=2015-09-07 21:35:51] [quote name="CountingChocobos" date=2015-09-07 21:27:42] I was just about to go to bed. ;___; [/quote] Same ;A; [/quote] I was going to get off and read a bit before bed, since I've been trying to get back into that habit. But I guess I'll just read SD lore instead 8D
Naitochan wrote on 2015-09-07:
CountingChocobos wrote on 2015-09-07:
I was just about to go to bed. ;___;
Same ;A;

I was going to get off and read a bit before bed, since I've been trying to get back into that habit. But I guess I'll just read SD lore instead 8D
1u3H6jas.png
S C A R F
S C A R F
N4h8OZz.gif
THE SCARF IS SO CUTE
THE SCARF IS SO CUTE
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o2_100.png scarab.
he/they FR+9

shadow
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o4_100.png
"i would have fought you forever. i would have wrestled you through time. i would have turned you, and been turned. i would do anything. i have done so much, and would have done as much again, and more."

16490.png
Okay, so the Skydancer tendency to meticulously manage their clans ....actually kinda fits with my progen.

Huh.
Okay, so the Skydancer tendency to meticulously manage their clans ....actually kinda fits with my progen.

Huh.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Yessss, great news. Also good to see I don't have to change much of my lore to fit with canon.
Yessss, great news. Also good to see I don't have to change much of my lore to fit with canon.
sig.png
Man I was just heading to bed too...

Ugh, work in the am. I'll just have ot see all of what was done when I get up.
>.<
Man I was just heading to bed too...

Ugh, work in the am. I'll just have ot see all of what was done when I get up.
>.<
YESSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSS
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
YAY SKYDANCERS
YAY SKYDANCERS
RiotApproaches.gif
CUTE SCARF
CUTE SCARF
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK